Claria's date and depression

[KrazyBlockStar123 dare Claria: Go on a date.]

Maria: *Pulls away still blushing and blushes even more*

Cloud: *Blushing and his eyes are sparkling* Wow...

Luna: Now that's adorable.

Lust: And I was the one who made it happen. I'm proud of myself.

Coco: I'm proud of you too Lust. You finally did good.

Maria: Wh-When he st-stops e-eye sp-sparkling. *Staring at Cloud*

Cloud: *Stops* Huh?

Gal: You two have a date to go on!! You already have reservations! I made them two mouths ago, now go!! Before you're late! *Pushing Claria out the door*

~*~Hey! Olive Garden... Yup~*~

[This is alone now]

Cloud: I-I've never been on a d-date before.....

Maria: M-Me e-either...

Cloud: H-How? Y-You're so p-pretty a-and s-smart and polite and nice to everyone! *Realizes what he just said and starts blushing*

Maria: *Blushing deeply* L-Lets continue the date then....

~We're going back to le Sans's~

Sans: Ugh. I'm tired.

Fell: You're always tired.

Luna: Actually! When you have a sense of being tired all the time, that indicates deep depression! I know because it's the worst kind! And I might have it also...

Fell: ........

Sans: ....... I guess they do say who smiles the most in a room is the most depressed out of all....

Luna: Yeah.. I heard about your depressions, but no one knows what's up with me..

Fell: Yeah, I've always wondered why you always skipped and danced, am I fu©king 12 to you?! You have a way better life then most of us!!

Luna: You REALLY think that?

Fell: I know so!

Luna: Fine, I'll tell you just somethings that I had to deal with when I was in elementary school. And it only got worse from there.

Fell: I wanted a nice bedtime story anyways! *Chuckles*

Luna: Alright, back then, I had no friends, couldn't talk to my mom because she'd just yell and scream at me. She also made me feel useless, fat, ugly, and overspoken....

Luna: She made me feel like my existence ment nothing to her. The worst part is, she'd try to be 'there' for me and then starts scolding me for what I did and what I had said. Then, in middle school, this continued, but got even worse. I had no friends at all still, then, I moved and we lived in a tightly packet apartment that was sh!t.

Luna: I started having enough of my mother and one day I tried to take something of mine outta her hands, her claiming I 'pushed her' and slapped me with all of her might and then didn't even apologize. I was shaking horribly and could hardly stand, I couldn't tell anyone about it....

Luna: Then, I 'raised my voice' apparently and she slapped me more then five times. After that, she still wondered why I always flinched around her when I did something that was ACTUALLY BAD!!! *Tears start falling silently and she sits against the wall*

Luna: And she wonders why I don't wanna spend time with her... all I've ever done has been cry with few sniffles... I'm so fucking broken....

Fell: *Wide awake now*

Sans: ...... Luna.... it sounds like you are still holding a grudge to your mother....

Luna: I have been!!! All she's ever done is the stay at home mom work and only complained about my sister, my father, and me! Never my brother!! At least not to me!! My mother's the type of woman who needs to chill..

Lust: *Walks down and sees Luna having tears still sliding down her face and looks at Sans and Fell both with wide sockets* WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BABY GIRL?!

Sans: She.. talked about her past....

Fell: *Nods*

Lust: DIPSH!TS!! YOU DONT FO THAT TO HER!! SHE'LL START TRYING TO KILL HERSELF AGAIN!!!

Sans: Again..?

Fell: .........

Luna: *Starts sobbing horribly*

Lust: *Runs to Luna and hugs her closely and protectively* It's ok. I'm here.. she's not. I love you more than anything baby. Nothings going to hurt you, ever again, or without me fixing them. I love you so much sweetie..

Luna: I-I love you t-too L-Lust. *Hugs back, still crying*

Foxy, Gal, Coco: We heard everything....

Fell: This is way to fu©king emotional, call me back when you all grow a pare.

Luna: *Summons a wall in front of Fell* You wanted to hear, so you're staying fu©ktard.

Fell: Sh!t.

Coco: *Starts pounding fist into here palm along with Foxy and Gal*

*The three girls proceed to beat up Fell....

Luna: *Still a sniffling babo*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry.. I've been sorta depressed more than usual this time... all of those things 'Luna' said, it's all true... That's what has happened now and what I feel and what has all happened since elementary school... I was never happy. I've always felt outta space.