why i love Min Yoongi

why i love Min - Yoongi
___________________________________
besides being one of my bias wreckers. yoongi, are one of the members that interests me. i love his music. he's one of the reasons why i stan BTS and listen to their music. yoongi are one of my role models. he taught me to be confident. to just let life go as a flow. that being lazy isn't a bad thing. that when people feel offended of your opinion that it's their problem. it's hard for me to describe each member because i don't know how too. i didn't really pay attention to yoongi that much as much as i do now. i've had asked people on my stories on wattpad, "who do you ship me with from bts?" i'd give them facts and they say Suga. most of the comments say Suga. i wasn't really hoping to get Suga. but now i know someone who has a lot of common traits as me. as much i wish i could know him personally i don't think that will ever happen. i love the way he plays piano as if it's the last thing he wanted to do before he can die any second. i love the way he's so passionate in what he does that he doesn't care if others judge him on the spot. i love how he says something and never takes it back. i love the way he doesn't want people to worry about him or don't mind him because if he felt pressure on himself or heavy weights on him he'd walk with his head down in shame because he knows it's his fault. for all i know, music is everything to him. but in my opinion, i don't know him personally to know that.