Punk problems

Sorry for no updates in a while. Been busy.

Lavender's p.o.v

I hummed as i worked in my shop. I watered some plants and started to think of Garnet as I worked. I was wearing some wireless ear buds as i worked on everything.  "Added me to the mechanical family~" I sang as i sung to the lyrics. I grabbed a watering can. Checking to make sure that there was plenty of water in there. Smiling a little I started to water more of the flowers. The bell went off and I didn't hear it because of the ear buds I was wearing and the music I was listening to. The people were a few punks that seem to come to Beach city around the summer. There was three of them and they didn't look nice at all. They didn't even look like they would even come into a flower shop. I kept working and watering the plants as i hummed since the next some started to play and was half way done. "I've got a dark side soon you will meet her~" I sang to the song that was playing and smiled.

I smiled and closed my eyes as i danced a little to the song. I then giggled a little and placed the watering can down and went to grab my soda that was behind the counter. I grabbed it and took a sip before glancing at the three that entered. "Hmm?" I swallowed the sweet soda that was in my mouth before looking at them. "Oh sorry. Didn't hear you come in." I said as I posed my music and looked at them. There leader rolled there eyes at me and I huffed at them. "Can I help you or you just gunna stand there like a stumps on a log?" I asked raising an eye brown. "What did Ya just say?" One of them said. "You heard me come on. Either buy something, look around for what you need, ask of something you might need or just simply leave." I said and rolled my eyes back because they were annoying me. I took another sip of my soda and placed it down and looked at the vases that I had and grabbed one before I started to clean it. "Well why don't you listen to us you prissy and give us a ehow." There leader said. I placed the vase down and looked at them with a kind smile before glaring darkly at them and smoking there leader hard in the face with my robotic hand making sure to leave a massive red mark on his cheek. "This isn't that type of place. So get out before I hurt you some more. Cause I got a weapon back here and I'm not afraid to use it!" I growled at them before popping my neck and grabbed my bow and arrows.

"Look chick you don't scare us." One of them said. I then got up and loaded my bow and pointed it at there head. "Ya sure? Cause I ain't scared of hurting you butts." I huffed at them. "Chicks shouldn't have weapons. So put that away and get to entertaining us." The other guy said. "How about no? And I don't have to hurt ya." I said and moving my arms and fired scratching one of there cheeks. "Scat you freaky cats!" I hissed at them. The leader then got off the ground and glared at us. "Out. Now!" I said strictly. There leader looked into my eyes with his green eyes and glared at me. I heard the bell ring again and I didn't really care at the moment cause of the three creeps in front of me. "Doesn't it look like I'm gunna repeat myself? Out now. Before I call the police." I threatened. "Ya right." They chuckled. "She isn't joking. She will." Someone said and walked over. I glanced at them and smiled. "Hey Garnet. We training time or just gunna hang out?" I smiled at her. "Just hanging out, and help you with these three." Garnet smiled at before glaring at the three.

Garnet's p.o.v

I looked at the three creeps that were bugging Lavender. They were all punks wearing practical the samething.

(All I could find was female punk cloths.... so let's just say there Hermaphrodite.)

The only thing that was different was one didn't have a necklace or a bracelet

The only thing that was different was one didn't have a necklace or a bracelet. "Now leave." I said as i glared at them.  "You're not the police, so we don't have to listen to you." They chuckled. I looked at there leader who was wearing everything. Her skin is a pale peach with green eyes. The other was a tan girl with blue eyes, the the last was a black girl with hazel eyes. "Well i am now." I said as i picked one of them up by there top. "Now get out of here before I have to hurt you." I said and summoned my gauntlet to get the point across. They rolled their eyes and pushed away before walking out. I then looked at Lavender and smiled softly. "You alright?" I tilted my head to the side a little. Lavender nodded and smiled as she placed her bow away. "Ya thanks for that." She smiled and picked the vase she was cleaning up again. "You want any help?" I asked kindly. Lavender thought for a moment before nodding. "Sure. Um could you sweep the floor? I haven't gotten to that yet. If you don't mind." Lavender said. I smiled and nodded. "I don't mind." I chuckled as picked the broom up. Lavender blushed a sweet purple red color and watched me work for a moment before cleaning the vase again. I blushed a bit myself as i thought. I don't know why but there's something about Lavender that just draws me to her. It's strange since I'm a being of love and yet for some reason I'm falling in love with Lavender.

Though how could someone now like her? She's kind, sweet, caring, protective, loving, and so many other thing. Lavender hummed as she cleaned the vase that was in front of her making sure that it was shinning before she was done with it and placed it away. I smiled at her as i finished sweeping for her. I placed the broom down and walked over to her. We both smiled as we talked about random things. "So how about we get lunch later? Besides after what you just went though you seem like you could use some lunch.

Alright that all for now. Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy. I do hope you all like the story so far. If you have any ideas please let me know (Cause I'm having a little bit of a hard time making the drama to build up a situation  that I wanna make.) So see ya all next time!