Chapter 3

JACKS POV:

My eyes jolt open only to meet the blinding sun.

"Oh s-" i start but i find myself screaming, and falling.

"Ow" i mumble as i slowly allow myself to stand up, taking in what just happened. I woke up, okay, looked straight at the sun, okay, and fell off the roof. Great morning im having here (note my sarcasm). I brush snow off my hoodie and look around. Even though its a pretty good time, no ones out yet. I smile. I quickly jump up and take off to hiccups house, which isnt that far.

I peek in to his window and see him sitting at his desk, scribling something into that notebook of his. I just smile. I quietly open the window and make my way over to him, not making a sound.

"GOODMORNING!" I shout scaring the shit out of him.

"what the hell jack! You just gave me a frickin' heart attack!!" he snaps.

He turns and faces me, still recovering from his "heart-attack"

I just smile even larger and stare at him until he calms down.

"Ya good?" i finally ask after a few minutes of silence.

"Fine" he mumbles softly.

I just stare at him more, taking in every detail of his beautiful face.

"You're adorable you know that?" i randomly say.

"Wait - what?" hiccup just stares at me

"i said you're adorable" i smile turning so i rest upside down in midair.

He just stares at me with a smile. "You too" he laughs.

"Me? Adorable? More like sexy" i smirk making him roll his eyes, but i could tell that deep inside, he agreed. He just didnt want to say so.

I turn back upright and stand on my own two feet. I walk back over to hiccup who is now at his bed, putting things away in numerous drawers.

"Sooooo...." i ask holding the word.

"Yes jack?" he sighs.

"oh come on cheer up" i say moving closer to him but he just sighs again before smiling.

"what should we do?"he finally asks.

"i could think of many things" i smirk slightly looking away, making hic go into a blushing fit.

"seriously though wht should we do?" he asks, still blushing from my last comment.

I bite my lip.

"Why dont you show me around berk? i dont really know your home, and i feel thats important" i say cupping his cheecks and kissing his forehead. He just nods in response. Then the door barges open, causing us to seperate almost instantly.

"Jack!!" I hear a small voice chant, making me turn around to face little merida.

"Merida!" i smile engulfing her in a hug.

"and hiccup!" i hear hiccup say in a high pitched tone behind us, making merida giggle. I walk over to him and join him in the hug and we just stand there happily.

"Jack jack jack jack jack jack-" merida chants while poking my arm, seperating the hug.

"Yes" i laugh.

"Later today can we build a snowman! Or go sledding! OR OR OR"

"Yes" i say listening to her every word.

"WE COULD HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!" she yells.

"I like it" i smirk while looking the child in the eye.