Chapter 1

Jacks POV:

I let the winds take me into the sky as i just sit back and enjoy myself.

"were to next?" I jokingly ask myself as i begin to move faster throught the night sky. I let out a laugh as the clouds engulf the ground in just a single second, and i soon enter a world of white. White, how ironically i hated that color. I now let myself fall to the ground and place both feet on the stone pathway, letting a frost cover the whole ground as far as the eye can see.

"hm" I huff as i look around.

"Familiar." I walk from house to house, lingering on windows and covering them with frost. Same old same old.

"Ha look at her. That mess of a hair" I laugh as i pass a little girls window. Then my body freezes uo as i slowly realize who it is.

"Holy shit" I say almost falling to the ground. I quickly grab the ledge of the windowsill and let the wind take me back up.

"Merida" I whisper as i feel my eyes spring with life. Berk. Thats were i am. I must be in berk!

I slowly open the window and watch her turn around.

"Jack!" She exclaims as she runs up and hugs me.

I laugh and hug back.

"Why look how youve grown" I laugh messing her hair up more than it already is.

"Im seven now" She laughs holding up fingers to show me. "Practically a grown up" She says sticking her chin up and smiling.

"Ya. Youve got a foot in the grave already" I joke making her smile. "Ive missed you" She says jumping all around her bed in a circle. I cant believe she could still see me, she still BELIEVED in me. I just smile at the jumping girl and sit on a small chair next to her window. She looks at me and sits were her legs hang of the side of the bed.

"I tried to talk to hiccup" she says so quietly i barely hear. Hiccup. Wow. I didnt even expect her to talk to him about me... I didnt even know what to say. "He refused to believe. Says hes to old to believe in invisible friends" she looks down as if to say "im sorry"

"Its not your fault" I smile. "At least you tried." I chuckle making her smile.And thats when she shocks me.

"You should try talking to him. Try making him believe" She smiles. I just stare at her. Oh my god shes not joking.

"I... I-"

"Jack he thinks im just a little kid. But if you really do love him, youd try." She whispers.

"i dont even know i i love him, just like. I mean hes cute" i hesitate before going completely red in the face. I mean why am i talking to a seven year old about this??!!

"Dont be embarrassed" Merida laughs. "Like you said. Its not wrong. Not when its love" she smiles. Little girls got a point jack, a voice tells me. I smile.

"Your right kiddo. Im going to go try" I say now grinning from ear to ear. I make my way to hiccups door, not window, but door and put on that playful, but sly, smirk of mine and walk in th door. His head snaps to look at me but sees nothing. I sigh but keep going. Taking small steps, i slowly approach the boy. Damn, hes grown. Almost my height now, same beauty though. I couldnt keep my eyes off of him. 18 now....

"merida stop" he says turning to face the window on his bed. "I dont feel like games."

I got to think of a way to tell him. I instantly begin to cover his room in ice, leaving not a space without some sort of cold. I watch him wrap his blanket tightly around him in fear, Finally, taking my staff, i engrave my name into the ice that surronds hiccup, and i just stare into his eyes and melt, Ha, melt.... never mind.