Important

This morning I got yelled at by my parents. I forgot to delete the history in the computer. My dad was checking was checking the history and saw this book. I lied saying it wasn't my book and said the computer was going crazy. What makes me mad is what my dad said to me. It went like this:

"What the hell are you reading?!?!!!"

"Stop reading this garbage!!!!"

"Stop acting like you need help with these problems."

"Don't read these bad stuff!"

1. I'm sorry that I'm trying to express my feelings with other people, dad.

2. I'm not acting that I'm going through some problems. Mental illnesses are serious.

3. People in the internet understand me more than people that I know or talk too.

4. I know I'm not alone dealing with my problems thanks to people in the internet.

5. I write that book because I want my readers to know that they aren't alone.

6. Dad, if you could understand what I'm going through, that'll be helpful.

7. Dad, yelling at people or your children to get over their feelings or problems isn't helpful. That's not going to help the person to get better. So please, don't yell at someone to get over their problems.

8. I thought my mom would understand me, but she just started yelling at me. I bet she's going to tell my godmother and my godmother is going to yell at me.....

9. The reason I thought my mom would understand is because she went through these stuff too, but no, she just starts yelling at me and agrees with my dad.

To all of the parents, please understand your children. Don't yell at them for showing emotions. Don't yell at them because they have a mental illness. Comfort your child and let them know they aren't alone. Please. 

If you need someone to talk to I'm here. Your not alone. 

Love you! 

I hope you have an amazing day! 

Please comment and vote!