1

Bill gently pressed Dipper into the bed, sucking on his neck. Dipper moaned in a low voice, gripping onto Bill's shirt in a rhythmic manner and biting his bottom lip. The demon smirked, pulling away and catching his lips in a kiss. Bill licked Dipper's bottom lip, sucking on it. Dipper breathed out heavily before Bill pulled away again. Bill pressed his hands by Dipper's side, pushing himself up and looking down at his work. The tall, always indifferent 23 year old male without a single fear in the world had been reduced into a moaning mess, wiggling under him. They had done this many times before, yes, but Bill enjoyed how he could turn Dipper from indifferent to horny seemingly with the snap of his fingers. Bill removed Dipper's shirt, slowly kissing from the boys collar bone all the way down to his stomach, leaving love marks along the way. Dipper's moans became more and more needy as Bill made his way towards his crotch. Dipper thought this was taking way to much time, but he was too busy moaning to complain. After all, it did feel extremely good. Bill smirked.
"Should we move things along?" Oh fuck. Dipper had forgotten the demon could read minds. Dipper nodded, still unable to speak. Bill kissed Dipper's throat reassuringly.
"Are you sure? You know I won't be able to stop myself..." He purred into Dipper's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Bill began working at Dipper's pants, removing them. Dipper nodded once more. Bill smirked and spread Dipper's legs, crawling in between them. Dipper put his arms on the pillows, watching lustfully as Bill began to remove the belt from his pants. Bill stared at Dipper briefly before unbuttoning his pants. Dipper bit his bottom lip, staring at the button at the pants were thrown carelessly across the room. Dipper blushed, looking at Bill. The demon began to grind against the boy before flinging Dipper's boxers off. Bill stared at the naked, panting boy under him. Bill felt himself getting more and more needy and began to work at his own boxers, flinging them across the room. Dipper, bucked his hips up, as if begging for him. Bill began kissing the boy again, this time more roughly. Dipper felt himself being pushed into the mattress as Bill began prodding his backside with the tip of his member. Dipper moaned again, each moan louder then the last. Bill pushed himself into Dipper, grabbing at the cloth of the bed. Dipper bucked his hips into him, Bill moaning and calling out lewd things that only made Dipper hornier. God, he hoped no one was hearing this. Bill slammed into him, snapping Dipper out of whatever he was thinking at the moment.
"Only me now..." Bill sounded jealous. Dipper moaned at Bill began to hit that spot that he somehow always knew where it was. The boy wrapped his legs around the demons wait.
"Ah, fuck." Bill moaned out. Dipper called out Bill's name, and the demon held Dipper's wrists down into the bed. Dipper felt like he would come soon as the tingly feeling moved from his arse to his erect member. Bill pulled out, panting.
"Why...Did you stop?" Dipper whined, panting. Bill flipped Dipper onto him, smirking.
"Ride me."
"What?" Bill bucked into him, a small moan coming from Dipper.
"Ride me." He demanded. Dipper nodded, leaning back on his hands and began bucking into him. The boy blushed, moaning as he began to reach his limit. Dipper began riding him faster, moaning louder and louder. Finally, Bill bucked up into Dipper, cumming inside of him. Dipper followed soon after. The boy climbed off, trying to go take a shower before being pulled back by Bill.
"It can wait a little while." The demon pulled Dipper into his chest.
"Maybe, but it feels gross." Dipper replied, dragging out the O. Bill pulled the covers over them, pulling an arm around Dipper so he'd be closer.