7

He hated Bill.

He really hated Bill.

"A-ah, fuck!" The cry escaped Dipper unbidden, as his body arched up into the taller one over him. His legs reflexively clenched around the demon's waist, and he whimpered when the other slowly pulled out. Then a hard thrust back in had him tossing his head back and screaming.

"Easy, Pine Tree," Bill purred, fascinated by the boy's reactions. He began a slow rhythm that had Dipper writhing.

"Nngh, ah, B-Bill..." Dipper moaned lowly, body burning, feeling a conflicting mix of pain and pleasure, arousal and anger. "You... asshole."

"Want me to stop?" Bill asked. He smirked confidently, knowing what the answer would be.

"No, just... go faster you dick!" Dipper breathed harshly, glaring at the other.

Bill only smiled, moving at a torturous pace.

"Stop teasing me, damn! You started all this like an hour ago and you're just now actually fucking me! Speed up, it hurts!" Dipper's arms had been around Bill's neck, but he lowered one, grasping his erection and stroking it desperately. The pleasure had him groaning, body starting to tremble.

"Slow down, now." Bill reached down to grasp his wrist, tugging it away and pressing his abdomen down against the other.

With a frustrated moan, Dipper grinded up against him, trying desperately to speed things up. "I hate you," he growled.

Bill's gold eyes twinkled. "No you don't. I may piss you off but you don't hate me. You could never hate me. You're in too deep, kid."

"I never should have let you this close..."

"You regret it?" Bill dragged his tongue up Dipper's throat, and he bucked harder against him.

"Mm... no. No, I regret nothing... but I'd really appreciate it if you actually treated me right!"

"Like?"

"Like... like actually moving! Please!"

"Well... since you said 'please'..." Bill sped up, using longer, harder thrusts that had Dipper yelling. He pressed his face into the demon's shoulder to muffle himself, body twitching.

"Ah, ah, that's it... just like that... oh, Bill, fuck me..."

"On it, kid. Relax."

Dipper's eyes were shut tight, lower body jerking, barely keeping up with Bill's pace. But the raw, clumsy motion of their hips together really go to him in some deep, primal way. He could feel the tension growing hotter, twisting, and he was whining in need, pressing as close to his partner as he could.

"Talk dirty to me," he gasped out.

Bill got to it with relish. "You feel wonderful, Pine Tree. Your body is so warm, so tight around me. I love the way you move when I'm fucking you."

Dipper made a sort of choked moan, quivers running down his spine.

"I love your sounds... the way you look under me with your face red and glowing with ecstasy, the taste of your lust on my lips..." He kissed Dipper deeply, sliding their tongues together the moment the other opened up for him. When they pulled apart, he whispered, "You are delicious, Dipper."

"Aah!" Dipper orgasmed at last, fingernails biting harshly into Bill's skin. He nearly sobbed with relief, and slid his hand behind the demon's head, pulling him into another kiss.

"Mm..." Bill hummed with approval as he almost gently returned the pressure, smiling idly as he listened to the boy's groans. That was delightful. That was... very pleasing to his body. He was still learning about it, but he knew one thing for sure. It responded quite positively to submissive noises. He separated from the kiss just enough to speak. "Your pleasure is very important to me. You know that, right?"