2

Dipper and Bill lay on the couch, drinking hot cocoa and wrapped up in a blanket. Bill had an arm around Dipper, making sure he was close as he close. Dipper sighed as a love scene came on one of the cliche movie. The man and the woman were outside an airport, the woman ready to leave and the man had just shown up yadda yadda yadda.
"Something wrong? You normally love these movies." Bill paused the movie.
"Mmh...It's nothing."
"Dipper, I can read your mind anytime I want. Talk to me."
"Really Bill, it's nothing you should be worried about."
"That makes me worry about it." Bill giggled. Dipper sighed.
"Well..."
"Hm?"
"It's just..."
"What?"
"Nevermind. It's stupid. Just forget it." Dipper took the remote and played the movie.
"Okay...." Bill looked at Dipper skeptically, slowly going through his thought's.
'Hm....'He's never said 'I love you' in the 3 years we've been together...' Well that can't be right..' Bill tried to think back to when he'd said it...Dipper was right. He really hadn't said it at all. Wow, he'd never felt like a bigger asshole.
"Hey, Pine Tree, I wanna tell you something."
"What is it, Bill?" Dipper asked. The demon kissed the side of Dipper's head.
"I love you." Dipper's eyes widened as a light pink spread across his face.
"I love you too, Bill."