Will Chapter 6

I woke up at 5:00 so I would get to school on time. My phone buzzed so I picked it up. Percy texted me 'What time are you getting to school?' 'Around 5:30' I replied. I went to get breakfast at around 5:05 and left the house at 5:10. When I got to first Period I looked around for Percy. "WILL!" Percy shouted. I turned and started walking to him. I sat down on the other side of him because a black haired beauty sat on the other side. "Hey Percy. Why are you here early you said on the bell or later." I said with a smile. "Wait, who's this?" I asked. "This-" "I am Nico di Angelo, who are you?" Nico cut Percy off, I wonder if he'll get mad. "I-I am gay, I-I-I mean I am Will Solace, Pleasure to meet you. Percy, you didn't tell me he was this hot!" "Oops I guess I didn't did I?" Percy said. "Hello, I'm right here." Nico said. I started to blush and tried to hide it, I hope I did. "Well Will, what would you say if I was gay?" I turned my head to Nico as he said these words. "Well I was thinking we could hang out sometime after school, I know this great pizza place by my house. Here's my number, call me and I'll come pick you up." Nico told me. I started blushing more as he wrote his number on a sticky note and handed it to me. "Sure! I'll call." I smiled as I took out my phone and put his number in. I texted him to make sure it was his number. 'Hi'. He took out his phone as it buzzed and replied 'Hi, how about 4:00 P.M.?' I replied with 'sure sounds good'. our conversation was cut short when the teacher walked in.