6. Make up your mind

My phone rung waking me up. I'm so tired of that! I picked it up seeing it was Chris. I groaned, either it's an emergency or he's drunk.

"Hel-"

"Bae, get down here please she trying me," I heard Chris' angry voice.

"What, what's wrong?" I sat up.

"She said something bout my fucking daughter, come beat the fuck out this bitch!" My blood started to boil. I'm bouta fuck her up, after I calm down Chris.

He may have been acting fake, but he's still my ba- I mean friend and Ro Ro is my fucking baby.

"I'm on my way." I hopped out of bed, grabbed my watermelon knife, yes watermelon knife, the biggest knife in the house, I keep it beside my bed. I made my way to the door and ran to my car and drove straight to Chris' house.

I used my key and walked in hearing something being thrown and yelling.

"She can be adopted! Fake another DNA test, do it for us!"

"No that's my daughter!"

"Ugh! Well, you're such a bitch!" I heard the annoying, squeaky ass voice.

I walked in a little more seeing a broken lamp and that bitch yelling at Chris. I was so mad but I bottled it in for Chris.

He was walking closer to her so I ran in and pushed Chris against the wall. He was so angry, all I could see was black in his eyes. He looked down at me, red as fuck.

"Christopher, calm down..." I said holding him, my eyes never leaving his eyes. He wasn't budging. I put his hand on my chest so he could feel my heartbeat. "Calm down babe..." I whispered.

He huffed and closed his eyes breathing in and out. He opened them back up and looked at me, much calmer. "Ok."

"Good." He looked me up and down smirking.

I looked down and realized I had on a sports bra and some booty shorts with my pink bonnet still on and I was barefoot.

"Hold this..." I said taking my bonnet off and handing it to him, along with my phone and keys. I let my hair fall, I took the pony tail holder off my wrist and put my hair in a pony tail.

"Chris don't let me go to far..." I looked at him and he nodded. "I'm serious."

"Ok, ok!" He held his hand up.

I turned around and looked at her rolling her eyes. "And what the fuck are you supposed to do?"

That same black that was in Chris' eyes, were now in my eyes. "Let me get this straight, you talking about Royalty?"

"Yeah bitch and I'll do it again! She can die for all I care!"

I looked at Chris and he backed up. I walked up to her and slapped her. "Don't be fucking disrespectful."

She gasped. "You bitch!"

I was ready to cut her ass but Chris patted me down first then grabbed my watermelon knife. "Bae, don't kill just fight," Chris rubbed my shoulder.