13. How amusing

Chris

"Man fuck that bitch ass nigga!"

"Bruh, we gonna have fun, chill, you know her the most, all y'all gotta do is talk," Tyga said as I drove to Crystal house.

I shook my head, she got me feeling some type of fucking way. She know how I am, she know how I'm feeling like what the fuck. That's my wife, and she entertaining another nigga! But I'm always fucking up something so I should've known she was too good for me.

I pulled up and parked behind a black Bentley. I groaned, this nigga here.

We got out and walked to the door. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. We walked in and automatically went to the living room.

I heard her giggle. "I bet you don't know how far I can do that..."

I rolled my eyes, she used to talk dirty to me all the time.

"Lemme see..." I saw him smirk as I came around the corner.

She got up and started doing a backbend. Her eyes met mine, she smiled but tried to hide it. She flipped over and turned to us. "Hey guys."

"Sis!" Tyga said and pulled her into a hug.

"Broooo!" she laughed. I peeped Drake roll his eyes. She let go and made small​ talk for a little bit.

I chuckled then smirked. "Super soaker!"

She immediately looked up and froze. "Christopher Maurice..."

She came up to me and blushed hard. I mean hard as shit. I looked in her eyes and she looked up at me, I raised an eyebrow as she bit her lip and looked away.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?"

"H-Huh?" she looked back at me. "Oh yeah, c'mon."

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. We stood in there just looking at each other.

"You're sexually frustrated..." I blurted out. She gasped and covered my mouth. I licked her hand and she snatch it away. "Either he playing with you or he ain't putting it down."

"No-"

"Don't lie to me."

She looked away. "How did you know?"

I grabbed her chin so that she'd look at me. She closed her eyes. "Look at me," I kinda whined.

"I can't." She shook her head.

"Why not? C'mon, I mean I ain't tryin nothing-"

She opened her eyes and kissed me. I was shocked, stunned, everything. I kissed back, of course.

She started adding hella tongue and pushed me against the refrigerator and put her body on mine. Shit, I knew she was sexual frustrated but I didn't know it was this bad.

I grabbed her arms and pulled away. She stared at me with fire of lust in her eyes. "Woah there, calm yourself," I whispered. "What about yo man?" She snapped out of it and looked shocked.

"Oh shit," she put her hand on her forehead. "Chris why you let me do that?"

"Don't blame it on me, you can't help what you need..."

She bit her lip. "I don't need your dick.."

"You bit your lip before you said it. So yes you do," I smirked. She miss me, aww she really miss me.

"Chris, you want me to be honest?" she asked coming closer.

"Yes, lemme know..." I been waiting on her to give in. We were made for each other, and she knows that. Plus we can kick this bitch nigga out her life.