12. Champagnemami

Crystal

One month later...

"Baby!" I giggled as he crawled on top of me. We were watching a movie on his couch.

"I miss youuuu!" he said putting his head in my neck.

"We just saw each other three days ago," I laughed.

"Too long, much too long," he said looking up at me.

He laid his head on my titties. I started messing with his beard. "I love this shit," I smiled feeling it.

He licked his lips. "Well you know," he smirked looking up at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Whatever," I said nudging his head.

He laughed a little and laid back. We started back watching the movie until he felt the need to smack my thigh.

"Ssss owww," I whined, biting my lip.

"You know what you was doing, wearing these shorts..." He faced me, with his head still on my chest, with a smirk on his face. He started crawling up until his waist was at mine.

I whimpered on the inside. I could feel his dick, I wanted it.

His hands went to my legs and he pushed them back. They, of course, went all the way back.

"What the-"

"Babe, I'm flexible as shit, you seen me dance. Them splits don't be forced," I giggled.

"Damn, what did I get myself into..." he mumbled. He started staring at my lips.

"Gone stare at em or kiss em?"

He smiled and came really close to my lips. I lifted my head but he pulled back. I kept coming forward and he kept backing up. I whined and sat up putting my hand behind his head and pulling him into a kiss.

"I love how impatient you are," he chuckled. I kissed him again and again.

Then the kisses became slow. I was becoming more impatient. He put his hand up my tank top and started massaging one of my titties.

I moaned into his mouth, he was making it worse. I started to whine, he could hear me. But instead of going forward, he stopped.

He got up and looked at me. I rolled my eyes so damn hard at him, he looked at me shocked.

He grabbed me and laid me in between his legs. My head laid automatically on his chest. I honestly wanted to sit on top of him and take a ride. A well needed, long ride.

"Mmm," he hummed. His hands were at the rim of my shorts. I got nervous real quick.

"Now, what's all that you were telling me the other day on the phone?" he asked pulling them down. I lifted up so they could slide off. He grabbed them and threw them on the floor.

"I said that you had me so wet," I blushed.

I felt his hand slide into my panties. "Like right now?" He started feeling how wet he had me already. "Gah damn girl!"

"I can't help it," I smiled shyly. He slipped my panties off and threw them with my shorts. 

I heard him groan and mumbled some shit. "You dangerous."

"What do you mean?" He turned the movie down.

He started rubbing up and down hearing the sound of my juices. Then he started play with my clit, getting a small moan out of me.

He was teasing me, he stuck his fingers at my opening and slip them in a little, then pulled them back out.

"Baby, please," I whined. He was pushing until he finally got them in and started moving them slowly. He curled his fingers making me moan loudly.