three.

Ivy Jones

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _So Lilah never came home yesterday

So Lilah never came home yesterday. How do I know? I saw her sneaking in this morning while I was up and getting ready for work. She fed me some bullshit lie about going to her papa's house for a visit when really, she was out doing God knows what with God knows who. I won't even call her out on it though. The level of business minding I'm on is so ridiculously high that no one would believe me if I said I was being nosey. Which I am.

Of course I want to know what she has going on but again, it's not my business and if she wants to hide shit from me well then let her. Though that won't stop me from giving her the silent treatment whenever I see her. Which would be in a couple of minutes since she'll come barging over here anyway.

Leaving Lilah and her sneakiness alone, I went to my room and finished getting dressed for work. I planned what I was wearing to day according to the days of the week and so since today was Thursday, meaning one more day before Halloween, meaning candy, meaning my absolute favorite, I happily decided on wearing orange and white. I was getting too energetic despite me not being a morning person. Sue me for having a strange obsession with candy and getting overly excited when thinking about candy and anything that falls in the candy category.

I quickly put on a white long sleeved collared shirt with my orange pencil skirt and orange heels. I snapped my anklets, necklaces, and Pandora bracelets on, grabbed a pre-made fruit bowl from the fridge, my purse and left out the house before Lilah could barge in. I wanted to get to work before her so she can really see how it feels to be left out the loop on something.

"Hey bestie bitch! You're off to work without me? I was just about to come over!" Shit. I hurried to my car and got in before she could come closer. How the hell was my silent treatment plan going to start working already if I'm already interacting with her before we get to work where the actual plan is supposed to be in full effect?

I checked my rear view mirror and saw her walking up to my car. I put the key in the ignition and prayed that this sucker started right the fuck on up. I needed to go. Hearing my cars engine, I pulled away from the curb and headed to the school. Let the games begin little Lilah...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pulling up to the school, I got out and headed in the building. As always, I stopped to talk to Mrs. Traci and went to my classroom to set up for the day.

Knock Knock

"It's open!" I yell out not even bothering to turn around to see who decided go grace me with their presence.

"Y-you bitch! How dare you leave me this morning? Even though we take separate cars but that's besides the point," Lilah rants while also managing to go off topic. "Hello? Am I talking to myself? Are you mad at me? Whatever it is, I'll fix it. I promise! We can go out to the The Hatter tonight! My treat! I'll even kiss your feet!" Lilah hollered out while somehow managing to screw her face up in disgust at the feet kissing.