Where is addison and ivy?

Q's POV

That boy was really cute.

I wonder where he had to go?

Is it just me or did he give off a bad Ora?

Why where his eyes so pretty?

And his voice was so smooth...

"Hey Q these pumps are to die for and the match your dress really well

Q?

Q!

Q!?"

Necole is basically in my face screaming my name and people around us in the store begin to stare.

"Necole calm down people are looking"

she looks around at the people staring

"da fuck YALL looking at?!mind yo damn business!."

They give us dirty looks but eventually turn away, I look at Necole disapprovingly.

"What?! they need to mind their own business!"

Why do I always pick the craziest people as my best friends?

"Q. what did I tell you about saying your thoughts out loud? and I'm not crazy?!?! Any way these shoes though!"

I finally take a glance at the shoes Necole was holding and oh my god they where amazing they had a 4'inch heel and were sparkly with a small bow on top. they were meant to be mine, and I'll beat they will make my legs look AMAZING.

I greedily snatch the shoes from her hands a sprint happily to the front of the store she just rolls her eyes and walks behind me. when I'm about to pay for the shoes something catches my eye. As I take a closer look it was this fake diamond necklace and earring set but they were really pretty and would make me look like a million bucks.

like I don't look like that already... I silently laugh at my inside joke and add the jewelry to the pile. I quickly pay and leave, silently thanking my job because they gave me my paycheck in advance.

I'm so tired from basically spending my whole day at the mall so I'm definnatly ready to go home. When me and Necole finally reach the car I notice shopping bags in her hands.

"wait when did you buy something?"

I question her.

"hmmm... I don't know maybe it was in between you doing a full fashion show?"

she says sarcastically and continues.

"omg or when you zoned out for like 10 full minutes!"

She finishes her rant and I just roll my eyes. crazy ass hoe. I jump into the passenger side of her lavender colored punch buggy I never understood why she got this thing but she claims it's "cute" and "the definition of perfect for a car" it's whatever I mean it gets me from place to place so I'm not complaining. When we start to get closer to my house she asks me if she can stay over because her mom is acting crazy as usual. I start laughing harder then I should have.

"do you even have to ask any more? Of course you can I think you still have some clothes in my room from last time you stayed over so I think we're all good."

She thanks me while we pull up my drive way. I take notice that my mom is home. We walk into the house struggling with our bags. we place them upstairs in my room and run back down stairs because we both know that smell...my mamas fried chicken ..... we both slide into the kitchen with our socks because we were running so fast and almost knocked each other over.