Party? What party?

Q's POV

"Um hello?!?! I know y'all here me talking to you."

My mother basically yells in our faces.

"Party? what party?"

I try and play dumb.

"Kwani you know exactly what I'm talking about! Don't play dumb with me!"

I look around at my friends for help Necole and ivy look completely lost but when my gaze drifts to Addison a see a spark.

"Dang mrs.Tee you got us we were trying to plan out you 50th birthday surprise. We were discussing the invites and venue right when you came through the door."

Addison puts on a fake ass sad face and we all try and pretend to be bummed.

"Oh sweet hearts I am so sorry I-I-I didn't know! Sometimes my curiosity just gets the best of me! I fell so guilty now!" My mother shakily replies.

"It's okay mom now we can know who to invite and what you really want so really it was a good thing! We could not find people to invite for our life!"

I say adding on to this lie. My mom looks so upset, I'm going to hell.

"It's okay honeys I will go upstairs and give you a list of people to invite oh I can't wait this will be so lovely."

She continues to grin really wide on her way up the stairs. When she is gone and we hear the door close we all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding in.

"Nice save addy!"

"Good job Addison!"

"Now I have to plan a fucking party."

They all start laughing at my distress but I was dead ass.

"Naw y'all asses are about to help plan this shit you guys got me in this hole you are going to help me get out."

They all groan but agree. Then I hear my mom running down the steps.

"Here darling this is a ruff draft of my guest list with everyones phone number and address beside it."

"Mother there is 150 people on this list."

"I know like I said it is a ruff draft."

I look at her with a blank expression and just nod at her.

"Okay guys I'm off to work see y'all on Monday. do you think blue and gold is a good color scheme? or should I use red and...

My moms words are drowned out by my thought...who the fuck is paying for this? Because it sure ain't me ohh if looks could kill Addison will be lying dead on the floor right now. My mom finally leaves after 20 more minutes of talking About center pieces. when she is gone we all talk about how we are sneaking out to go to this party.

"Well my mom is working and will be gone tomorrow and Sunday so all yall can tell your parents your sleeping over here it's not like y'all aren't here every other weekend any way." I say

"Um is that sarcasm I hear because last time I checked I can stay here when ever the fuck I want." Addison says

"I don't remember agreeing to that."

"Well I guess you stopped remembering about a lot of things like I don't know LEAVING ME AND IVY AT THE MALL."

"Okay fine y'all can stay when ever you want." I say defeated

"Now let's go to sleep we need to save our energy for all that twerking we gonna do."

I say in the most serious tone. They all look at me like I'm fucking crazy.

"See I told you Q was a hoe on the low now give my that 20$" ivy says to Necole. Necole sucks her teeth and pulls out her wallet.

"Wait you had a bet on me being a hoe like what?! You know what it's what ever ima bet 20$ Necole finds some dude to go home with."

They all start laughing but I was dead serious. we ended up dropping the conversation and watching a scary movie intill we all fell asleep.

(Authors note)

hᎬᎽ ᏞᎾᏉᎬs!

sᎾᏒᏒᎽ fᎾᏒ ᏆhᎬ shᎾᏒᏆ ᏟhᎪᏢᏢᎥᎥ buᏆ Ꭵ hᎪᎠ huᎶᎬ ᎳᏒᎥᏆᎬᏒs bᏞᎾᏟᏦ sᎾ ᏆhᎥs ᏟhᎪᏢᏢᎥ mᎥᎶhᏆ bᎬ ᏟᏒᎪᏢ buᏆ ᏁᎬxᏆ ᎾᏁᎬ ᎳᎥᏞᏞ bᎬ ᏞᎾᏁᎶᎬᏒ ᎪᏁᎠ bᎬᏆᏆᎬᏒ! jusᏆ ᏞᎥᏦᎬ jᎬᏆsᎬᏆᏆᎬᏒ jᏒ. 😂😂 ᎾᏦᎪᎽ sᎬᎬ ᎽᎾu ᏁᎬxᏆ uᏢᎠᎪᏆᎬ!