The arrival

Q's pov

We walked out of the car and get to the front gate when the bouncer stopped us.

" ID please" he says very rudely

oh shit

oh shit

oh shit

This is all necoles fault her and her dumb ass idea that he wouldn't ask for our ID of course he would oh my gosh im punching necole in the neck.

"yo laurel whats up man."

This fine ass boy says to the bouncer. He gives him dap then looks over at us.

" These fine ladies are with me."

He winks at me and smiles.

"oh m-m-my bad please come right in."

He says nervously. He then unclipped the velvet rope and let us in. The boy let us to the upper level where another security guards sat.

" have you girls ever been in VIP before?" he says quite cockily.

"nope"

" I'm sorry I'm being rude hi I'm Nick. What are your names?"

I thought my hair to my other shoulder.

"im Q"

"Im ivy"

"I'm Addison"

I waited for Necole to introduce herself but it never comes. I finally look behind me and see Necole isn't here.

" Ivy, Addison wheres Necole?"

They shrug their shoulders and I start to freak out. Being as we are on the upper level of the club I could see the entire dance floor I searched frantically for her bright sparkly dress. I finally her sitting at the bar. Of fucking course. I run out of the VIP and towards the bar.

"Necole are you crazy?!? I almost lost my mind!"

She just looked at me really giddy like.

"Q this is ray remember from the mall?"

I look around necole and see a guy with two braids.

"hey um Q do you want to dance?"

The Voice scared me at first then I turned around and noticed Nick followed me.

"Sure!"

When we get on the floor a remix to Beyonce drunk in love comes on and I sway my hips to the beat. he latches on to my waist and becomes insinc with me. When the song ends we are both sweating. They I hear a loud thud and Nick is on the floor with someone above him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?!?"

I scream at the guy. I run to Nicks side and see his jaw has already started to bruse. I the feel someone pulling me away.

"Q we has to go NOW"

"Necole what the fuck is going on"

she ignores my questions and pulls me along with her.I then hear a gun shot fire and girls screaming. she pushes me in a black car and we drive away.

"Where are we going"

"why are we leaving my moms car"

"where is Addison and ivy"

"Necole who is driving"

"My mom is going to kill me."

"Did someone get shot"

"why are you not answering"

"Q shut the fuck up addison and ivy are with your moms car."

We arrive at a house. no it wasn't a house this was a freaking mansion. We walk up to the house and rayjay or what ever his name is unlockes the door. We walk inside and the inside is just as stunning as the out. My common sense then kicks in and I pull necole to the side.

"Necole how do we know jayray isn't gonna murder us this is freaking crazy."

"okay first is rayray second he did kinda save us from being in the middle of a shoot out so we need to at least give him the benefit of the doubt."

"What if he saved us to kill us himself then wh-"

"I dont plan on killing anybody"

I jump back as fayjay was rudely listening in. I was about to yell at him when another sound at the door draws my attention. Addison and Ivy run through the door with two other guys in tow.

"ADDISON IVY ARE YOU OKAY DID YOU GET SHOT? !?!?!?!"

"Q calm down im fine. we may have scratched your moms car b-"

"yall did what??!?!?!?"

Im dead its the end of the fucking world my mother will kill me and my body will be set to sea.

"Roc next time you need to have my back I almost died"

two other boys walk in and the air is still. its him.

authors note:

sorry for the short ish chapter I wanted to get something out there I havent been updating much but I will try and be better about it p.s. I see why authors do cliffhangers they're so much fun lmao