1. In Our Dreams

As I fall asleep I try to do all in my power to be able to see you...in my dream. You may only be in my dreams but when I'm with you I feel like your real. I'm Shae and for the last year almost every time I have a dream he was in it and I loved him, and he loved me. When I woke up the next morning I tried to remember every part of what had happened and a lot of the time I would forget the small parts and remember the bigger stuff, I still was sad because to me the whole dream was important, but not only it was important I was afraid of forgetting him. The sad part is I don't even know his name.

10 MONTHS EARLIER

"Shae, wake up..." I open my eyes to see my mother kneeling by my bed. "I know you told me to wake you up at 6:30 but we made sure you didn't miss anything, it's 7:00 now, Good Morning." Thank God she woke me up late because if didn't I wouldn't have seen him again. I knew, I wasn't going to be mad at her for trying to let me sleep in on a weekend.

"It's okay mom, I actually was having a really nice dream, so if you would have woke me up earlier,I would have missed it, so the timing was perfect." That's when my stepdad, James peaked around the corner.

"Oh some one had a dream about a boy, and something tells me it wasn't rated PG." I could feel my face go blank and go cold, both my mom and James looked at me with a smirk. "I was just kidding around sweet pea." My mom stud up and walked out of my room. I sat up in bed trying to put my mind back on him, trying to recap everything that had happened in my dream, my step dad walked back in sometime as I was day dreaming. "Shae?" I blinked to find myself staring at myself in the mirror, embarrassed; I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was now 7:09. I had sat there for about 7 minutes. "You know I was just kidding right honey?" I looked at him and smiled

"Yeah, I know. Sorry I was just thinking." He looked at me funny

"What about Hun?"

"Nothing." I looked at him and smile, he narrowed his eyes because he hated it when I said nothing, never mind or whatever.

"Hun, don't say nothing because you were way to deep in though not to be thinking about something important, you know; you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know that, it's just... It's not important."

"Hun it may not be as important to me as it is to you but like I said you can talk to me about anything and it can be important to me if you would let me in on what's making you think so hard." I knew that if I didn't tell him I would feel it would bother me for a while, and why wouldn't I talk to someone that I trust and feel right talking to.

"Alright, promise not to think I'm weird?"

"Of course, I'm not gonna think your weird."

"Okay we'll what you said about my dream is true." He got wide eyed

"We'll someone has a very dirty mind!" He looked at me a chuckled

"Oh my goodness no way not that part, the part about the guy. I mean this dream was different then all the rest I felt different about this guy and I'm serious, the feelings when we touch and the way he talks and looks at me he feels so real." I looked down at my hands in my lap, I knew that he was looking at me but I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Hun that's not weird, look at me. I think that you have a yurning for love so this is what you got. But sense this is the first time you have seen him or been with him you can't quite tell what's going to happen. But I can tell you one thing your going to see him again, and the next time you do feel free to talk about it, because your not weird, this isn't weird, this is a adventure waiting to happen.