The horrifing scene in the woods(Percy POV)

When Piper and I burst into the clearing, I was mad. Really, really mad. They people that were lying on the ground, were Annabeth Chase and Jason Grace. I was shocked. Annabeth cheating? I didn't belive it. I even tried pinching myself to see if it was a dream. It wasn't a dream. I was there. Piper was there. Jason and Annabeth didn't know we were there. Piper suddenly let loose a loud sob. Tears were running down her face as she watched the scene. I thought about comforting her, but I was too busy watching the scene myself. When Piper let her sob loose, Jason had turned, as well as Annabeth. As soon as they saw us, they stopped kissing right away. Jason jumped up and ran to hug Piper. She shoved him away. "Go away. I can't belive you did that to me. Why'd you do it? come on tell me! Jason! Why?!" She started crying heavily now. She ran to me, and hid behind me. I protected her. "Annabeth, Jason, why? I though you loved us." I asked them. "Percy, it wasn't you. It's just that, you don't love me anymore." "What are you talking about?" "You are always hanging out with Piper. Surfing, watching movies, swimming in the lake, fishing, arts and crafts, you never have time for me!" "That's not fair. I'm only with her because you too have been in the woods smooching away!" "How long Annabeth or Jason, has this been going on? HOW LONG! TELL ME NOW!" Annabeth looked down, quietly saying, "Since you disapeared, and when I first met him." I looked back at Piper. Piper spoke," You mean, my whole realsonship was a lie? AHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed. She ran out of the clearing. "You know, I might actully have a life Annabeth! You know my fatal flaw is loyaltly! I would never, ever cheat on you! Piper is my best friend! She might be the only one I have after this night! All because of You, Annabeth Chase. Athena was right, I shouldn't have dated you. She should've stopped us compeltly." With that happy note, I ran off behind Piper.