The closure(Piper POV)

Percy came to me and put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I kept crying onto Percy's shoulder. I knew he was sad too. So I returned the hug, only bigger. As we sat there, I heard rustling noises. When I looked up, it was the people I has least wanted to see. Annabeth and Jason, with Chiron. Chiron I was okay with because he's nice. Chiron looked down at us, and said, "My children, what's going on." Percy looked up at Chiron, "Chiron, what did they tell you? That we were cheating on them?" "That is exactly right. What's the story, Percy?" "I was walking along the beach and I crashed into Piper. She asked me if I'd seen Jason, and I asked about Annabeth. They have been disapearing into the woods every night. As we entered the woods, we heard loud smaking noises. We followed them, and we saw Annabeth and Jason cheating on us. Piper ran out of the clearing, and I followed her, and here we are now." "Percy," It was Annabeth, "I came to find you. To... to... to... give you..." She looked at Jason and grabbed his hand, "Closure. I don't love you anymore. Jason doesn't want Piper either." "Did you ever love me?  We started dating as soon as I disapeared, a little after." I returned. Chiron looked at the four of us. "Percy, Piper come with me to my office, there is something I need you to do." My tears had dried, and Percy offered me a piggyback. I smiled and accepted. It felt good to do something we both enjoyed. I saw Annabeth and Jason glare at us.  As we walked, we didn't talk. Everyone must've heard a version of the story, and spread it around. I still couldn't belive this was happening. Everything in one night. I knew sooner or later, Jason and I were over, but, I never suspected the breakup in the form of cheating. When we got to Chiron's office, Percy set me down and we sat down next to each other in the chairs in front of Chiron's desk. Chiron's office isn't too fancy. He public office, now that's a different story. This is his private office, where almost nobody can go into, unless Chiron tells them too. Chiron had changed back into his human form in the wheelchair. He wheeled around to sit behind his desk. "Piper, Percy, there is something you could do, since you are older now. You have the privildge to do whatever you want, within appropritnese. Like swimming, swordfighting, surfing, watching movies, eating food. You know, stuff like that, to make you guys feel more mortal, and no monsters or stuff. When camp goes to battle, you don't have to, unless you want to. And you can roam camp and help out others with their training, and other tasks if you would like. Would you two like that?" I nodded my head along with Percy. "Okay, so, here are these," he handed us the rules and notes on what to do, "You can read up on these, to make sure you are doing everything right." We thanked him and left his office. Outside, was choas.