Chapter 2

Lara's P.O.V

I smile back at him and then look forward again to see where I was going.  I hear a slight scream and I look back and see he had wiped out, I turn forward once again and giggle a little. Then I see him swimming back to that boy that I collided with earlier and the two other boys.  One had purple hair with a black strip through it and the other one looked like he had natural caramel coloured hair.

Another huge wave was coming up and I decide that I can handle it as for the boy that had wiped out just before, he had gotten back on his board and he though he could handle the wave too, but I thought he was just going to wipe out again.  As I thought, I handled that wave beautifully and as I thought that boy had wiped out again, but he had wiped out harder then before.  He looked like he hit his head on a rock or something and blacked out.  The waves were starting to die down, so I swam over to him.  As I got closer and closer I could see that he had indeed blacked out!

"CAITLYN!!!!!! CAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I screamed at the top of my lungs "CAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CCCCCCAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYNNNNNNNN" I screamed again as I emerged from the water with the boy behind me on his surf board.  I think she heard me this time, because she looked up and  saw me with the boy and started running towards me.

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I was in my own little world when I suddenly hear my name being called "CAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CCCCCCAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYNNNNNNNN" I hear someone calling my name again, I look up to see Lara dragging my crush behind her on his surf board, as I process what's happening, I start to run towards them.

When I finally reach Lara's side I look down at the boy who looks unconscious and then look back at Lara and say "What the hell happened?" She looks at me and says "Well I think he wiped out and hit his head on a rock or something and well, now he's unconscious"  I go to say something but Lara cuts me off "Caitlyn, you see those boys over there ?" "Yeah" I say looking in the direction that she is looking in. "Well we don't have time for stories, so when we get home I will tell you the story." she says "What st-" she cuts me off again.

"I SAID WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR STORIES CAITLYN! THIS BOY MIGHT BE DYING AND YOU'RE STANDING THERE ASKING QUESTIONS!" she yells "Sorry" I say with a bit of attitude "Well I need you to run over to them and tell them that their friend has blacked out and is unconscious" She says calmer then before.  "What makes you think that they are his friends?" I ask her.  She looks at me like I am crazy

"Well the fact that when he wiped out before, he went over to them and was standing there talking to them for like 5 minutes" she says with sass "And I thought I said no more questions!" she also adds onto that sentence and looks at me all sassily and snaps her fingers in a "z" shape.  After she does that I just stand there for a few seconds looking at her and at the same time we burst out in laughter.