Chapter Ten

WORD COUNT: 2812 words

Third Person's Point of View

Hawkmoth's rage against the new superheroes has risen once again, "Agh! That's the problem with superheroes. They're too... heroic!" he said mostly to himself.

His face scrunched up with anger and his jaw starting to hurt from him unconsciously grinding his teeth. Yes, he was that frustrated. He had to do something. These heroes would be trouble for him in the future if he didn't stop them now. "Stone Heart, they're trying to take your loved one away from you. You must snatch their Miraculouses so they will be powerless against you!" He screamed in the villain's mind.

Hawkmoth has always had persuasive ways while talking to people. He could manipulate his words to suit certain people to get the desire effect or thing that he wanted from them, and that is why he loves this Miraculous so much. He just needs those Ladybug and Cat Noir Miraculouses to obtain ultimate power and for him to get his desired wish. Not even persuasiveness could bring her back, the Miraculouses were the only things which could.

"Okay, Hawk Moth." Stone Heart agreed, his bright green eyes glowing once again.
"Help me!" Mylene screamed down to the Parisians below as Stone Heart's grip tightened on her.
"You'll never take Mylene from me!" Stone Heart throatily yelled to the Paris below. "Come to me, my stone beings!" The Eiffel Tower dangerously quaked as Stone Heart and his beings climbed.

Cat Noir's Point of View

"Please don't tell me he is going to pull a King Kong on us." I said, looking up at the large being climbing to the top of the Tower with a girl in his hand. All what he needs to do is beat his chest with his fists and give a throaty roar once he's at the top.

Ladybug looked at me confused. "What's King Kong?"

"You have got to be kidding me."

She shook her head.

I groaned. This girl has not seen King Kong! Has she been living underneath a rock?

Rock's scraping against rock's and the creaking of the Eiffel Tower tilting interrupted my astonishment.

The Stone being's started to surround us, and I backed up against the iron structure I effortlessly climbed up moments ago. "What do we do now, milady?" I asked, slightly frightened; but I'd never tell her that.

"Milady?" she laughed, "I like that."

I smiled at her. She's so cute.

"About the Stone beings?" I nodded, "Nothing," she deadpanned, "Like I said before, if we want to defeat them all, we have to go to the source." I nodded again and I waited for her to think up a plan as I have no idea what the hell to do. I have a feeling that she is going to be the brains of this duo, while I'm going to be the brawn. "Well, we know where the Akuma is." she stated.

"In his clenched fist. " I recalled from the yesterday and I looked up at the large villain trying to balance on the tiny top of the Eiffel Tower, "The one he's holding Mylene with. So..."

"Look, we know Ivan is in love with Mylene."

"He is?"

"Yes."

"I thought he was in love with Marinette?"

Ladybug's face went red for some peculiar reason. "No, he's in love with Mylene."

I nodded. Oh, yeah. Right, Mylene is the blonde, Marinette is the bluenette.

Ladybug gasped in revelation. "That's it!"