Zina

Putting my last coat of maroon lipstick on my lips i started thinking of different ways i can use my "talents" to get out of this house. But i gotta be smart. He aint gone let me go too easily.

Joe: Bitch is you ready yet

He said opening my dor at the same time.

Me : yes i just got done

Joe (checking me out): Damn. Well i got a good feeling about tonight. They getting ready for the holidays and you know they stack with this money.

On the way there was a quiet ride. I dont say anything so we wont strike up a convo.

After the car stopped from a 2.5 hr drive i looked out Joe's window.

Joe: Alright Frank in there ready for you. Make sure its good cuz i wanna start out right . And dont scrunch up yo face about his buisness. I know he gotta piece of shit buisness but he cool asf to let us.

( i get out the car)
When we met Frank he caught me n Joe together. Mama was at home getting the house ready for my granny. Joe was sneaking around at first and i use to like it. He was fine shii . 36 never looked so good on a man , up until he met Byron. Now Byron is a druglord. One of them top gun mutha fuckas. Nobody played with him. Even though Joe was cool with him , he still almost killed him for 50 bucks.

Frank is a usual . He always the first customer i have because he likes me untouched. He a little on the kinky side. He likes me wearing a uniform as if i work for him.

Me: Hey Frank can you assist me with something?

We both walk to the back into his little cubby of an office. I eye ball him while he struggles to take his overalls off his beer belly.

Frank: i wanna try something new. Anal😉

He has lost his white ass mind.

Zina: Frank how about i let you finger it .

He accepted.

After we finished he gave me $1000. The normal pay was 300.

Me: um Frank? Whats this for you know the prices.

Frank: You are a young beautiful woman and we cant keep this up. Im changing my life soon and you should do the same. How old are you.

Me:19 but why stop? Joe wont be happy with this and you know he'll take it out on me.

Frank: you ever wanna get out? Why are you afraid?

Me: We cant talk like this.

Frank: why wont you tell me anything about your self? I just paid you extra so i deserve an explaination!

Me: you know the game Frank. I know you read and watch movies and you know they dont even show half of what us wonen go through.  So why would i tell you like its a story i wanna stay living.

Frank: keep that extra and dont let him see it. Iknow his type , greedy and sleazy. Be careful out there, i hear they killing women now.

Me:Thanks

Frank: tell Joe im sorry but this buisness is over for me tell hime to keep his %.

That was the most we ever talked. But now is now. I cant face Joe and tell him that our big money is canceling his buisness with us.

I picked up vaseline on the counter and greased my face. Its better so when he punch me it'll slide even more. I put 300 in my laced bra and the other 700 in my matching laced panties.

Getting in the car

Joe: damn wtf took you so long

Me: Frank made a big mess

Joe: oh . haha. He like that young pussy huh.

Me: Joe he said to make this our last

Joe: WHAT?!

Me: Frank done.

Joe: That red neck motha fucka! I knew this was too good to be true. Wtf you do ?!

Me: Joe you know me i would never have jeperdized our relationship why would i start with your money?

Joe: why all of a sudden then

Me: he said he tired of the life and he wanna do right . he said to keep your % because he done.

Joe: he should've been a man about it and came to me instead of sending a hoe .

Me: Baby lets go home i wanna make love to you so you wont be stressed.

Joe: wheres my money

I pulled the 300 out and handed it to him

Joe: and then he paid the regular price. Smh yeah lets go home he pissed me off for the day.

Joe turns the car around and srtarted to drive the 2.5 hr drive back home.