BABYGIRLS

I get out the car and started for the door , but I was interrupted by Troy grabbing my shoulder turning me around.

Troy: remember don't say anything

Zina : I got you

We walk in to a quiet. I felt relieved we beat him home . I couldn't spare another rant. I started for the stairs when I see a bra that's not mine. As I got closer I see Joe shirt I got to the door being quiet as I can. My heart start racing. Should I open this door? I hear Joe moan.

I feel a big relief come over my body as if I hadn't been any happier. He's fuckin someone else . I can rest. So I pulled out a comforter out the closet under the stairs and slept on the couch....peacefully.

I wake up to the female shaking me to wake me up.

Female: Hey are you gone pay me or not

Zina: fuck you mean

Female:somebody is gone pay for this hell I don't work for free

Joe: Bitch yo pussy wasn't shit any way

We both jump from the sound of his voice

Female: nigga fuck you ! I need my money NOW! I'm not leaving til I get it.

Joe grabs her by her hair pulling her away from kneeling beside me. They both start struggling toward the door.

Female: LET ME GO! LET ME GO! (Trying to pry joes hands out her blond weave) FUCK YOU ! You gone pay me !

Joe started beating her like she wasn't shit

Zina : Joe chill!

Joe : Don't save this hoe! Broke ass.

Joe opens the door and started throwing her out .
Struggling with her purse still on her arm she stopped fighting and put her (defensive hands up)

Female: Fine 😏You know Cash gone fuck you up!!!!

Joe: Fuck cash ! He owe me! Matter of fact Zina get yo ass up and go see cash about a job.

I got up stairs and got ready.

We pull up at the hottest strip club in town.

Joe: Go get a job.

I fixed my crop top and my shorts when I got out the car. I stared at the sign sitting out side of a woman bent over showing all her ass.

Joe : Go!

I walked in and asked for cash.
Cash short ass come out to the bar where I was waiting. One of the bartenders introduced me

Bartender: Hey daddy this girl right here looking for a job. I think she wanna dance or something

She says smacking and popping the gum in her mouth.

Cash: Thank you Kendra, now get yo fine ass over there and do that inventory of the crown.

Kendra: yes daddy

Cash them looks at me

Cash: Come to my office .

I follow him to his office to a stripper obviously strung out and beat up. As I look closer she was the same girl form this morning. Cash looks at her.

Cash: Bitch if you don't get out and get yo shit together.!

Her: Cash I promise it was Joe!

Cash: Best believe Ima kill this nigga . He know not to fuck with my money!

She started to leave but stopped to look at me like I look familiar.

Cash : Leave !

She left stumbling out the door.

Cash : Now . Welcome to BabyGirls. What can you do?!

Zina: I dance and I do a little extra

Cash shakes his head

Cash : nah ma you too pretty for 'a little extra' . How about you come back tonight and let's see what you got.
Laila Jameson.

Zina: No I'm sorry my name is Zina

Cash: Look yo. You not getting on my stage with ya real name.

Zina : yes sir

Cash: daddy

Zina : yes daddy

Cash showed me out the door.

Joe pulls up with a another guy sitting in the front seat.

Joe: Get yo ass in the back

So I got my ass In the back seat.