1. Money (Introduction)

19HetaliaMochiLovers Diamondlongfur charisse146 Up_Until_3am -ShingekiNoAxis Ethereal_Artist

Viktor Nikiforov went to bed on Christmas Eve happy with his life. I mean, it all depended on what you valued, right? Money, a career, that was good enough for him. That mattered more than anything else. That kept him safe, happy.

No, not just happy. Viktor really liked his job. He was a professional figure skater, internationally known. He made a ton of money. People flocked over him too, and he'd managed to stay single for the time being. That was due to one really important reason.

Viktor grew up in the heart of Russia. Russia...was beautiful, for a lot of reasons, and he still treasured it. But it was an unforgiving place. There was only one person Viktor Nikiforov had ever loved, and that was years ago now--a young man named Yuuri Katsuki.

You have to understand that it wasn't really just choosing between love and money. Viktor had a talent, yes; and he couldn't come out to the public. Not just then. Maybe if things had worked out differently, maybe he could've done it later, but...no. No, he and Yuuri went their separate ways: Viktor becoming an ice skater, and Yuuri? He didn't know what he did with his life. He never heard from him again.

Viktor went to bed. And little did he know, his entire life as he knew it was about to change. The question was, for the better or for the worse?

Because in life, what really matters in the end?

(( based off of this movie! Thanks for reading and merry Christmas/happy holidays! ))