Epilogue

Mexxy sat on his throne, troubled. He hadn't expected himself to give in so easily to Tia's demands of resurrecting her boyfriend. His enemy. It wasn't as if he was a threat, but it would make his world a better place if he wasn't there. Just in case. Because he knew all the secret passage ways and codes, and the guards would recognize him as a member of the Voxel Box and let him in.

He was just paranoid, and he sighed, drumming his fingers on the golden arm rests of the throne. The double doors suddenly swung open, and his attention was pricked instantly. Two guards marched in, and stopped to bow in front of him. "Your Highness, Syncrasis has escaped" one of them says. Mexxy stiffens. The little, scheming cow..."Find her" he says roughly, dismissing them with a wave of his hand.

Cisco, Mexxy's deputy, appears at his side, his red jacket hung loosely on his white shirt, black pants rough and cut in many places and brown boots with golden buckles that matched his belt. His turquoise eyes turn to Mexxy's, who glances at him tiredly. "Is there anything wrong?" Cisco asks. Cisco was Mexxy's closest friend, and Mexxy trusted him the most. "Ridgedog" Mexxy mutters, sliding his finger through the grooves in the throne. 

"What has he done now?" Cisco chuckles, leaning casually against the huge thrown. "Nothing. He's all happy now starting his family" Mexxy says bitterly, leaning his head on the support of the chair. "And that's a bad thing? He won't be causing any trouble, if he wants to protect his family." It is silent in the huge hall for a moment, and Cisco shuffles uncomfortably.

"It worries me that my own general is so close to the mortals. They now have access and knowledge of things to kill us and hurt us with. We have to be wary." Mexxy says finally. 

"Actually, I heard they have five more Golden Desert Eagles. The Sky kid has one, the Canadian has one, Tia has one, Liam has one and Ridge has one. Deamon has one too, of course.

Mexxy sighs, rubbing his hair uncomfortably. This was a sign he was stressed about something. 

"What do we do, Mexxy? They've become a threat, ever since Sky, well you, shot Ridgedog. Do we...?" Cisco hardly dared to finish the sentence.

"Yes." Mexxy sighs, standing up. "We will have to prepare for war."

__________________________________________________

AND THAT'S IT

THE END

IT'S OVER

OH GOD WHY

So yeah, this book is officially OVER!

So here is a quick note to everyone who has been reading, commenting and voting for this book!

THANKYOU! I never expected this book to get so many views! I never even expected anyone to comment, and I thought it was impossible for anyone wanting to vote it! But you proved me happily wrong! Every comment I get spurs me on to do more, and I've enjoyed writing this just to see your comments and views, and votes of course! It gives me confidence and plot ideas for new chapters, as well as giving me the chance to kill a few feels along the way... ;)

So this goes out to YOU, yes YOU, sat there reading this now. Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this. YOU ARE AWESOME!  XD CAPS FOR THE WIN. 

By the time this goes out, I should almost be around 600 reads, which is amazing. I never even expected to get even more than 10! 

And I know a lot of you were asking if there was going to be a sequel...and I never directly answered you...so here it is! Yes, there WILL BE A SEQUEL

WOOOOOOOO

Yep, that's right, it's not over yet! The games are just beginning...

Introducing Book 2: Immortality 

BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING OFF TO READ IT

I will be taking a short break from writing for about, I don't know, a few days xD I've been updating chapters nearly every day and I think I need a short break to reset my brain cells and come up with the next plots...the fan fiction will not be released for a few days...so calm yourselves! I will, however, post a link below to the introduction of the book as a kind of "teaser" about what's going to happen...so if you DO want to keep reading and see what happens next...then you can add the book to your library so you are ready for my update! OR if it suits you and you think this has been enough, that's fine too! But you're going to be missing a whole lot... :D

Every vote, comment and view is highly appreciated, as well as messages! You have no idea how good it feels to come onto Wattpad and see an extra view or comment! So if you do decide to go read Book 2, then it will be VERY VERY VERY HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND YOU SHALL BE LOVED EVEN MORE! :D 

Ok, this is kind of a long note, so I'll wrap it up with another THANK YOU SO MUCH and a KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR BOOK 2. Coming to your Wattpad library (hopefully!) soon! :D

Link to Book 2: Immortality: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11445835-immortality-sequel-to-apprentice