0.5

The following day starts not so well, dan wakes up to his alarm blaring, almost as if it's getting louder every time dan tries to ignore it but it makes him get out of bed. dan wants to take a shower he dosent have the time to straighten his hair, so he straightens it quickly and sprays dry conditioner into his hair and makes sure it doesn't look as obvious that he didn't shower. Dan grabs his bag and anything he needed, like his keys off the kitchen island and leaves.

He takes the elevator down, it was empty besides him. Dan presses Ground Floor and waits for it to go down, when it does he gets out and walks in the dim morning light. A few early workers are around but not many Like at 9, but 6 isn't that bad. The light wind keeps on messing up dans hair, so he is continually fixing his fringe until he gets to the Starbucks. He looks in and sees Chris starting up the coffee machine.

"Morning Bud! Did he show up?" Chris asks with a smirk on his face.
"No..." dan pretends to look sad but whilst trying not to laugh as he walks to the staff room and gets his uniform on. He walks back out,
"You Fucking Lier " Chris laughs, that breaks ban and makes him laugh,
"How did you know?" Dan asks, Standing next to the till.
"Because what is this?" He says, holding up the tin of chocolate powder phil gave him the night prior.
"Yeah we went to a burger place, he is really nice" dan says, he is starting to blush without realising, Chris is smirking at him.
"I bet it was more than just nice, Danny" Chris say, dan is surprised by the new nick name.
"What did you call me?" He asks, still in shock.
"I Called you Danny, is tha-" both Chris and Dan are cut off by a tall figure walking through the sliding doors,
"Danny? Wow that's a bit of a change from 'Daniel'" It was Phil, he was early. Really early. Dan is shocked and Chris is smirking at dan once again.
"P-phil! What are you doing here so early?" Dan asks, Chris walks into the staff room leaving them alone,
"Take the day off with me" Phil smiles, making dan blush, he didn't even realise what he had said
"W-what?" He asks,
"Take the day off with me! I know people who know people who can get you off work, just for one day! Please?" Phil begs, dan is confused with the 'I know people who know people' but just accepts it.
"Uh, but won't I get in tro-"
"No it will be fine! Come on!"
"DAN GO WITH THE GUY" Chris yells from the staff room he laughs and takes off his apron.
"Fine, where are we going this time?" Dan asks, hanging up his apron on the staff room door and walking into the staff room to get his bag,
"I was thinking the London Eye" Phil pops his head around the corner, holding two tickets.
"Oh cool! Let me pay you bac-"
"It's on me" Phil smiles.
"Have fun you two!" Chris says, winking at dan when phil isn't looking.

The two head out into Manchester, a few people are walking around as the sun rises. This is the fist time dan has skipped work, but so far he was enjoying it. They walk to the London eye, having small conversations on the way till they got to the line. It was completely empty but open.
"MY GOD AMAZING PHIL!" They turn around to see a girl behind them, she seems excited.
"Hello!" They hug and take a photo, dan is confused.
"I love your videos! Thank you so much!" She walks away happily, Dan is still confused.
"What was that..." he asks, phil laughs.
"Oh, well, do you known the website Youtube? It's pretty small" phil asks, as they walk up to the ticket booth,
"Yeah I watch it sometimes!" Dan says, smiling, phil hands the tickets to the guy in the booth.
"Please walk through!" He says.

They walk through a gate to the Carriage dock, waiting for one to arrive
"I make YouTube videos" phil says, looking at dan,
"What's your Username?" Dan asks,
"AmazingPhil" he says. Smiling.
Dan starts muttering the name, thinking if he has heard it before.
"amazing phil... yeah I've heard of you before! Your the one who bought the monkey in a cage for your mum!" Dan says, phil laughs,
"Yes that's me!" Phil smiles.
The carriage arrives and they get in. They are alone. The doors close and they wait.

"You should make an account" phil says as they sit down.
"I-I don't think anyone would like me" dan laughs at himself, the wheel stars moving, the sun has just risen property and the view is beautiful.
"If I love you everyone else will" Phil says quietly, the realising what he said he starts blushing red. The wheel reaches the top and you can see all over the city.
"Phil, if you don't mind me asking, what is your Sexuality?.." dan asks, blushing at what phil said. The sun shines in the carriage, making them both glow.
"I'm so sorry, I'm Bisexual, if you don't like me tha-" Dan cuts phil off by kissing him. Phil Dosent pull away.

"I am too"