CHAPTER 12

Conversation of insane peoples;

Annaya; hallo re hallo re hallo re kahan mar gy sab k sab.

Alina; tujhy sakoon hai kahin?

Annaya; nai, tujhy hai ?

Alina; tujhy nai hai tu mujhy kahan se hoga.

Abeer; tum dono ko hi nai hai sakoon. Sonay bhi nai dete. Kieee masla aee kurriye bata.

Annaya;  woh meinay yeh batana tha k .....k....

Abeer; kia k....k.....

Alina; hun bol vi de.

Annaya;  k..... mujhy bht hussi arhu kaal ka.soch soch kar.

Abeer; qasmy maza agiya kaal.

Alina; hahahahah Aberr ne kia dhoiya tha usko.

Abeer; oh yesh feeling so proud.

Annaya; hahahahaha acha abhi thori dair mei Naila aunty k ghr jaon gi  Anum api ne bulia hai.

Alina; acha tu ja yahan hmra sakoon barbad kar rhi.

Abeer;  chal chal nikal shuuu shuuu.

Annaya;  ja rhi hoon, and miss me.

Abeer;  utha le re baba isko, tujhy aur miss NAVERRRRRRR EAVERRRR.

Alina; chal chal nikal yahan se miss ki saggi.

Annaya; bye bye babiesss.

Abeer; chalo g anti begairat mahool ho rha hai.

Alina;  BHAGOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anum's pov;

I have called Annaya since 3 o clock and ordered her to be here right 4 o clock, but no this girl doesn't want to listen anyone, apni hi marzi krni hai isnay. Anay do iski tu class leti hoon. It's 5 o clock, what the hell gonna be wrong on the earth if she will be on time, after one week my wedding functions are going to start i want to do alot of things with her and she is lost in her own world. It's better i should call her, when i saw Assad running towards the door, kia hoa Assad kahan ja rhy ho? I asked." It's important i will be right back after one hour" Assad said. Bas yeh aur iska business, huh, better i should call Annaya.

I was calling her but she is not picking  up the call. After 5 minutes the door bell rang, it's must be Annaya. I went to open the door, as soon i opened the door i saw Annaya in a messy condition, her clothes was covered with sand and she was fuming up. I just brust out into fits of laughter by seeing her condition and she made cute face with a pout instantly. Anum api apki ijazaat ho tu mei andar ajaon?"Annaya asked". Han han Ann.......hahahahahaha ajao. Huh " annaya came inside". Go and clean your clothes Annaya and then tell me what happend with you.

Ajao Annaya beitho,i will bring ice choclate and some snacks for both of us and while eating tell me the whole scene. Ok " Annaya said"

How's the ice chocolate. It's heaven " Annaya said" and i chuckeld on her act. Acha chalo Annaya tell me exactly what happend with you. Ufff Anum api you don't even know i was heading towards your house when my mobile rang and i was about to take out my mobile from my bag when i bumped into someone leading me to fall down, and that jerk didn't even notice that someone bumped into him he was busy in his call, wearing a suit doesn't turn a guy into gentleman. You know what Anum api if someday i will find that guy anywhere i am just gonna hit him with my shoe." Annaya said in one go without any full stop". Annaya calm down calm down, waisay dekhnay mei kaisa tha. Shakal ka tu pata nai side se dekhi  hai aur pehchan bhi longi and i am going to kill him i swear if i will find him anywhere. " Annaya said". Ok ok bas, acha Annaya  i said you to invite Alina and Abeer have you invited them or not. Ummmmmm not yet " Annaya said ". Whattttt Annaya you know there's only one week left and you are just chilling, give me i will call them, i just snatch her mobile from her hand and invite both of them. Anum api dont react too weired just relax everything will be perfect ok." Annaya said"

Yeh yahan acha nai lagay ga it will look good in the drawing room " Annaya said". Ok let's go and check. I was in the drawing room whe the door bell rang, Annaya please can you check who is there? Yes sure i will " Annaya said while giving a toothy smile.

Annaya's pov;

Anaya please can you check who is there " Anum api said me. Yes sure i will. I opened the door and my jaw just drop i was staring at him and was fuming up, and he came inside wait wait tum wohi ho na js se mei takrie thi. I don't know " he said and was busy in his mobile". What u don't know, he ignored and was going towards the drawing room, kahan kahan muu utha kar, ruko yahan hi. I kept both of my hands on either side of my waist, kyun Mr you were day dreaming or your girlfriend was angry on you k samny dekh kar chal hi nai skty thy. Oh i see kahin andhay tu nai? Waisay andhay tu nai lag rhy suit to aisa pehna hai jaisay walima ho tumhara. lo...... he was going to say something when i interupt him. Just shut up MR whatever ek tu galti krty ho aur upar se sorry bhi nai . Look MS chappar chappar tum hi agay dekh leti who said you to be busy with your mobile," he said while being busy with his mobile". Whattttt tumhari waja se mei giri mere kapray ganday hoye instead of apologizing you are saying that i am wrong. Chalo niklo yahan se koi chai pani koi udhar ka  biscuit nai milna niklo yahan se i said to him when Anum api hit me on my arm Annaya stop he is my cousin Assad. Hoga kisi ka cousin niklo yahan se and Anum jerked me mera cousin hai London wala. What........ and my mouth was half open. . Umm important call Anum i will meet you later " he said to Anum api". Yeh aur appka cousin, kaisay aur kyun is andhay ki waja se mei giri thi and he didn't even apologize, aur tu aur upar se galat mujhy keh rha. Look Annaya Assad aisa nai hai may be uski koi important call thi isliye usnay dehan nai dia, woh yahan kisi business meetings k liye aiya hai aur bechara sath meri shaddi ki arrangments mei bhi busy hai jiski waja se uspar burden bht hai, aur uski taraf se i apologize " Anum api said". No no Anum api you don't have to apologize it's ok. Ab app dekhien is Mr Whatever k sath karti kia hoon i said to myself mentally and smirked.

I was lying on my bed  when i thought that i should apologize Zeeshan for tommorow, kyun why should i Alina and Abeer did right, he showed his affection his concern towards me and he didn't even realize that i loved him. Just forget it Annaya just consider it a nightmare, just jerked away my thoughts.

Assad's pov;

Okay sir i will send you the mail right now. I was sending the mail when Anum came in the drawing room, Assad are you free?" Anum asked". Just give me five minutes. Ok i am waiting " Anum said"

Han jee bolo Anum kia hoa?  Assad today were so busy right? " Anum asked" yes i was, why what happen something wrong? Yes you are wrong " Anum said". What i didn't did anything wrong. You think that you didn't did anything wrong but according to me you did " Anum said". What i have done tell me? Today because of you Annaya fell down as she bumped into you and you were busy, you didn't even apologize to her, that's wrong Assad " Anum said". I was busy with my phone call that i didn't even recognize to whom i bumped into. Ok when you came home then also you can apologize to her but you didn't you were busy in your mobile " Anum said". I am so sorry Anum i was too tensed that's why i didn't even notice, my mind recalled Dad's accident scene which happend at the  right place from where i was passing today. But i am so sorry.
Don't say sorry to me, apolopgize from Annaya " Anum ordered". Ok i will. Assad don't let that inccindent get on  to your nerves just relaxe nothing wrong will be happen," Anum said"

I was just lost in my thoughts, i don't know  a strange kind of feelings was there in me, is that a fear? No no it couldn't be happen again, just relax Assad nothing wrong will happen. I was just changing the chanels when my mobile ring, who is calling me at this time, a wide smile came on my face when i saw it's a call from home. I picked up the call and  Mom just bombard with million of question.

After a long chit chat with my family they finally informed me that they are coming to attend Anum's wedding, wow that's great will see you soon Mom and Dad take care and love you bye. Love you too beta " Mom amd Dad said".

As salam alikum everyone

So here is a tiny littel chapter 😄

Ya ya i know today's chapter is boring as i felt it too

Do lots of vote and comments

Thank you

Take care😄😄😘