CHAPTER 17

Assad's pov;

I came back and saw Annaya was not there, what a surprize she can't stay at one place. May be she went to the washroom it's better i should wait for her. But if she didn't went to the washroom how could i will find her in such a crowd, i don't even have her mobile number.

I waited for her for 5 minutes but she didn't came back, so i decided to find her. What the hell wrong with her, why she is so careless, she didn't even bother to wait for me, she is a packet of tension.

I was searching for her when suddenly i saw her at shop where she was buying chips and cold drink for her, i decided not to go there and wait for her, as in this much crowd she wouldn't be able to remeber where she was sitting, she came out of the shop and went towards the waiting loungue and she didn't saw me, wah yaad hai isko and i went towards her. Ms Annaya i said you not to move from here, so why did you moved? Sitting beside her i asked. I was getting bore so i decided to buy some chips and cold drink for myself " she said". I thought you will be lost in the crowd but i was wrong, you remembered where were you sitting. Assad i didn't came here for the first time " she said" and rolled her eyes. I know but instantly a thought came, i was worried yaar i don't even have your phone number that i can contact you and asked you where were you, and you should call and tell me that you want to eat something i will bring for you. Mr Assad i don't even have your phone number and stop treating me like a kid " she said". Ok fine let us exchange our number or else if  you will go somewhere in this crowd how would i will be able to find you. Ok this is my number " she said".

After exchanging our number there was a complete silence between us, when she brought a packet of chips infront me, khao aur boriyat bhagao " she said" and i chuckled. No you eat, ok  as you wish" she replied" Mom and Dad are about to come, lets go and wait for them near the arrival gate i said to her. Let me finish my chips first " she said", Ufff.

We were standing near the arrival gate form 15 minutes waiting for Mom and dad, Annaya if you are tired you can go and sit, i said to her. No it's ok "she said" when suddenly i heared a voice "Assssssaddddd bhaiiiii" it was my younger sister Saniya and Mom and Dad was behind her, she ran to me and hugged me tightly. Finally bhai, i missed you soo much, but i didn't missed you i just said to tease her. What you are soo bad " Saniya said while hitting my arm" hahahaha kiddo how can i forget you as you are  my little munchkin and i hugged her, ok let me meet Mom and Dad.

Annaya's pov;

Assad was meeting with his Mom and Dad and a cute younger sister about whom he doesn't talked about with me. I was smiling dumbfoundly at a corner by seeing them, when my eyes met with Assad mother's. Who is she Assad? His mother asked, Mom she is Annaya Naila aunty k bht close family friends hain unki beti hai, he said. Come here Annaya beta " Assad mother said". I went hesitatley to her and greet my salam to her and she hugged me, Annaya!! What a beautiful name and it really suits you. Thank you aunty, i said. I said my salam to his father too and he placed his hand on my head with a smile. Hi i am Saniya and it's nice to meet you and she hugged me, it's niece to meet you too i said to her. "Let's go " Assad said.

He put the luggage in car's trunk and we all sat in the car. Uncle sat on the co pessenger seat and me aunty and Saniya sat on the back seat. Assad and his family was talking to each other and i was silent when Assad's mom asked " So beta app parhti ho? Yes aunty but recently i have completed my bachelors, now i am thinking about my MBA, That's great beta Allah tumhien kamyab karay " Assad's mom said".

          ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After having dinner at Naila aunty's place eveyone was talking with each other as Mama, Naila aunty and Assad's mom went in the kitchen. Saniya Assad Anum api and Hammad was talking amd recalling there childhood memories and i was enjoying by listening to them when i got a message from Zeeshan "Hi" it made me depress and went out and sat on the bench which was placed in the garden. I was lost in my thoughts when someone clear his throat and i just turned to look who was there.