CHAPTER 13

Annaya's pov;

Annaya hurry up we are getting late, Anum api was shouting. Today we are going to select her wedding dress and she is hell excited and a bit worry too because there is too much shopping to do and we didn't completed half of it, comeon Annaya jaldi karo we have to pick Alina and Abeer too " Anum api said". Here i am let's go. Shukar hai app agyien " Anum api said" and i chuckled, chalien Alina and Abeer are waiting.

Uff Anum api apnay bht thaka dia and we are damn hungry lets eat something "i and Abeer said" while Alina was busy with Anum api in the shopping and we two were just carrying the shopping bags. Acha just give us five minutes " Anum api said". Kia api since from one hour you are saying the same thing. Chup kar ja Annaya don't distract us " Alina said". What i am distracting you, now see what we will do.
pshh pshh Abeer, kia hai?" Abeer asked". Put the bags besides Alina and Anum apo silently without letting them know that you kept the bags and let's go to the cafe. Abeer jumped in excitment and we just left.

Yummyyy it is so DELICIOUS " Abeer said" while emphasizing the word. Uff the waffel is too yummy Abeer have a try, sorry Alina tumharay hissay ka bhi kha lia and we both chuckeld. We paid the bill at the counter and ordered two waffeles for Alina and Anum api and said the man to pack it for us.
As we came out from the cafe we saw starbucks, we both exchange glances an evil smile appeared on our face. Heheh what you think? "Abeer asked". Naiki aur poch poch lets go. Two caramel frappucino please we said. After 5 minutes our frappucino was ready we just grabed our frappucino and enjoying every sip of it, you now what Annaya dil kar rha hai yeh kabhi khtm hi na ho " Abeer said" and i just chuckeld on her thought.

Alina's pov;

Really Anum api enjoyed a lot with you , maza agiya shopping mei. Mujhy bhi bhoot maza arha hai " Anum api said" wait Annaya aur Abeer kahan hai? " Anum api asked". Api chill i know where they are duniya k sab se baray bhookay ghussay hongay kisi cafe mei. Come let's go to the food court and check them.

As we went to the food court we saw Annaya and Abeer standing at the corner and enjoying there frappucino. Look Anum api here they are as she was looking here and there in search of them. Where kahan hai?"Anum api asked" woh dekhien. Chalo zara inki khabar lien "Anum api said" and i mentally smirked let's the fun begin, i told the whole idea to Anum api, she agreed too while giving me high five.

What you both are doing here? How careless you both could be," Anum api said". What happen Anum api? " Annaya asked worriedly. I didn't expect this irresponsible behaviour from both of  you, i said. What happen can you please tell so we can find the solution,"Abeer said". You both just left the shopping bag and didn't even bother to inform us, and main thing we thought the shopping bags were with you but it is not. But we left the bags with you in the shop beside Alina " Abeer said". But it wasn't there Abeer. It was too hard to control my laugh, but i controlled. Aisa kaisay hoskta hai humnay tu wahan hi rkhy thy shopping bags " Annaya said while making an innocent face". Annaya lets go and check in the shop my may be they didn't saw, or somebody took mistakenly. " Abeer said". Han han please go we are tired we search the bags at each and every place but couldn't find them " Anum api said". Jeeti rehiye api i said mentally and they both just left their frappucino and run towards the shop. Me and Anum api just brust into fits of laughter, hamary bagir khaiya hai ab hum mazay lety hain aur yeh dono ghomti hain, we highfived each other.

I ordered two cappucino and one apple pie and one chicken bread as we were very hungry. I just took the shopping bags from where i hide them and went towards our table and kept all the bags on the chair.

Anum api really maza agiya ap k saath, i will miss you a lot. Aww Alina don't be sad, after my marriage surely we will hangout together and whenever you feel like you want to meet me you can come to my house " Anum api said". I love you api. I love you too, chalo have your coffee before it is cold like an ice " Api said" . Oh yesh, i took the sip when i heard, What the efff " Abeer said" and unintensionly i spit out the coffee