The Right Choices

~~~ 3 Days Later ~~~

Lucas POV: 

Today I was spending the night with my baby. I couldn’t wait until school was over. Of course I would have to get ready to even start my day off. I got my clothes out and went to go shower, after I was done I did the rest of my hygiene things and then got dressed. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109670896  I looked fresh of course. I flicked it up a little bit then went on twitter cause I haven’t been on ina min. When I went on my mentions were going crazy more than usual. I scrolled down and saw Sareena’s tweet. The scrolled up and seen what everyone was talking about. I retweeted her tweet & Quoted it.

@QueenReee_ : my baby sleeping, just like a baby. Night Lucas Coly love you. @iamkidlucas” I love you too bae ;). 

After that I tweeted a picture and put one up on IG then went to check on my little brother. 

“Aye Chris.” 

“Wassup Lucas.” 

“I feel like I havent talked to you in a while.” 

“I know you’ve been out a lot. Do you have a girlfriend ?” 

I chuckled “Why you ask that ? But yes I do.” 

“Just cause I know things. So when ima meet her ?” 

“Soon bro, soon. But look im bout to be out ok ?” 

“Alright later Luc.” 

“See ya, aye remember be good and I’ll take you to game stop after school.” 

“Alright.” 

I hugged him and then left out. I love my little brother our bond we have is the best. I walked down to school and saw Sareena sitting with Justin and them. I walked over to them.

“Wassup yall.” I walked over to Sareena and kissed her. 

“Wait - wait a minute , what is going on?” Justin looked around confused 

We all burst out laughing.

“What ?” 

“Why yall doing all that kissy kissy goo goo shit?” 

“Um cause that my boyfriend.” 

“aw shit ! Finally my nigga .” all the boys started yelling

“Aye nigga calm ya shit down.” 

“Yo, you know he had a crush on you since you was a freshman ?” Kaiah asked