Welcome

Kylo rest his future queen on his large dark bed, as he watches in front of her, as she peaceful sleeps. Kylo gently touches her face with his two fingers, feeling the beauty of her light.

"She so beautiful. I feel like I've seen her before, whenever I'd feel her." say Kylo in his thought.

Kylo slowly reaches to Rey's hand to feel her even more but he was rudely interrupted by Hux; god of destruction.

"Snoke wanted to see you. He's not happy with you, bring a mortal to his world." Hux try to look at Rey but Kylo block him from looking at her, like it was his to keep.

"Tell him I'll be there!" Kylo shouted at Hux for ruining his moment with Rey. Hux walked out Kylo's room giving him evil smirk on his face.

Kylo grabs his black masks and puts it on. He places his hand to Rey's face brush the hair out of face to see her smooth beautiful face one more time before he left.

"Try to not leave before I'm gone, it for your own safe." Kylo left the door on lock, so Rey won't try to escape if he's not there.

★  ☼  ☽            ☆  ☼  ☾      ★  ☼  ☽

Kylo Ren then enters throne room, Snoke was sitting down in his throne and Hux was standing beside him. Kylo kneel down to the king of the underworld as wait patiencely for his response.

"My lord, how can I help you." ask Kylo.

"Kylo Ren, you know better not to bring an mortal to my world, and make her your queen without my permission." Snoke gave a dissapointed look on Kylo.

"I try to warned him my lord, but he won't listen. Why can't you married a woman, who's dark, and ugly on the outside like you!" Hux backfire at Kylo.

Kylo was full at rage, he then open up with his hand releasing a black smoke coming out of his hand. He speed walks to Hux getting ready to kill him, Hux then prepare to fight with Kylo as made the whole throne room shakes like an earthquake.

"ENOUGH!" Snoke force push Kylo and Hux away from killing each other.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take your power and your immortaly away from you."

"My lord, this mortal is different from any other mortal I've seen. Her powers is stronger than I am. I can use her for unlimited power to you."

Snoke loved Kylo's idea but he was concern about his feelings towards her.

"Very well, but don't get your feelings get in the way of our plan."

"Never, my lord." Kylo lied to Snoke. He was insane for Rey and her beauty.

"Alright. You two may leave but I don't want anymore conflict from both you."

Hux and Kylo nodded in agreement to Snoke and walked out of the throne room. Kylo quickly walked away from Hux and stormed off to see Rey, to see if she was awake already.

★  ☼  ☽            ☆  ☼  ☾      ★  ☼  ☽

Rey slowly open her eyes, she looked up in cyling and notice it was different from she usually see. Rey quickly sits up from mysterious she slept on and looked around her.