『t』otally

Hayoung couldn't sleep because she's still thinking about the guy. His beautiful voice keep on ringing in her ears and she smiled at the thought.

She felt sorry for him but happy for herself because she has some chance.

She admits that it was 'love at first hear' or whatever she calls it even though she already heard his voice before he sang. As ridiculous it may sound.

She opened her laptop as well as her account and scrolled through her news feed.

There was a video clip and it played. She blinked. It was the scene a while ago.

Hayoung once again heard his beautiful voice and it took her more or less than a minute to admire it but stopped when she heard a female voice. The camera focused on a pretty girl.

It took her seconds to realize the hurtful words that the girl blurted out. "What the.. This girl is so heartless." Hayoung muttered as she covered her mouth with her palm.

She used her other hand to scroll through the comments.

There were mostly words of sympathy. "Poor Byun Baekhyun." She read out loud. 'So that's his name..' She thought and clicked the mentioned username.

She visited his timeline and looked at his profile pictures first before scrolling through his timeline. She sure looks like she's stalking. No, she really is stalking someone.

There were posted videos and she didn't hesitate to click one. It was him, covering a song and she was grateful because of it.

Just like that, she spent the rest of her midnight watching and listening on his singing.

She totally became addicted on his voice.