『b』eginning

Lee Hayoung was tired of everything. All her life, she was pressured. Her parents has high expectations from her. Of course, being the only daughter of an heir group, she had to be perfect.

She lived her life not what she wanted to but how they want her to. It was like she was a dog on a leash and her parents are the ones who control her.

After 17 years of existence, she finally decides to end her life. She climbed on the school's rooftop and gulped. It is now or never. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what's below because if she does then she'd back out.

She took some steps until she reached the edge and then spread her arms. The wind was blowing and her hair was dancing along with it. She enjoyed the serenity for a moment and smiled for the last time.

Hayoung let her foot take one step and there isn't any hard surface anymore, it was dead end and she knows that if she puts another one then she would fall. She was still hesitant.

Slowly, she sets her other foot and a tear escaped from her eye. In her mind, she was already saying sorry because of what she will do. It was a sin to kill herself but she couldn't take it anymore. She took a deep breath and mumbled, "Good--"

Suddenly, an ear-splitting sound was heard. She was too shocked and now, she finds herself falling.