Chapter 1

Ok, I am a procrastinator so I've been putting off this story for a while. But a annoying friend of mine insisted of this so it's happening. If you all like it I will keep updating, but I'm going to need 6 votes for next chapter. Motivation ya know :-)

- Alex

---------------------------------------------

~Louis's POV~

"But why." Mr. Higgins says. I'm in the drama room talking to Paul or inside the school Mr. Huggins. My dad and him used to be coworkers. He still stayed friends with the family after our dad left us.

He's asked me to be in the school production of Grease. I love theater but I can't. I won't.

" I have football practice." I lie. I can't afford to miss it." I say. He shrugs falling back into his chair and sighs.

"You are a very talented student Louis why won't you show it?" He asks. " Because my friends would make fun and avoid me." I say. " Sounds to me they aren't real friends." He replies.

I step back taking a look at my watch. " I have to go." He grins and nods. I walk to the quickly walking out closing the door behind me.

I look back and fourth making sure nobody saw me. They cant know my secret....

~ Harry POV ~

First day jitters. I'm nervous as I hop off my motorcycle. People all around the parking lot are watching my every move.

I'm new. Just moved from to Manchester with my mom and sister. Got a nice flat not far from the school.

I look kinda intimidating with all my tattoos but trust me, I'm not.

I make my way up to the front doors on the building and walk in slinging my bag over my shoulder. Eyes following me as I walk down the hallway.

I got to my locker avoiding all the stares. It opens up and I put my bag inside it closing it after grabbing my books for my first period.

Algebra. I sigh with my books in hand and and turn on my heel heading to the classroom.

I miniver my body through the crowded hallways. I can hardy see through this sea of people. Halfway there I hit something, someone. Hard.

I stumble back catching my balance.

I look up to see who I had hit, about to mutter a quick apology. I look up and blue eyes meet green.

"Oops." I say staring at the handsome guy in front of me scratching the back of my head.

His hair is pulled back making a nice and gentle quiff, smooth skin, blue eyes that shine bright like a diamond ( see what I did there? ) and his lips.... his lips small and dainty like him, pressed together in annoyance.

" It's ok." He says shoving me out of his way going the opposite way down the hall. Well then. I continue walking.

I arrive in the class just as the bell rings. I'm thankful that the teacher doesn't make me introduce myself to class. I hate that.

I scan the class eyes looking right back at me. I walk to the emptier side of the classroom. I spot a empty seat next to this blonde bloke drawing something in his notebook. Might as well make a friend right?

I sit in the seat next to him placing my books and the desk. He lifts his head and looks my direction, body stiffening. Oh god, not him too!

I sit back in my chair in defeat. I like me at least?

I turn my head to the door being swung open revealing the boy from the hallway.

" Your late Mr. Tomlinson." the teacher says. Miss Flack I think? He shrugs not giving one single fuck. I chuckle, I like this guy even more.

The teacher rolls her eyes at his sassy ness. He looks around the room looking for a seat. The only other empty one is beside me.

He notices too. He sighs and makes his way over to the seat passing by my desk. Nice bum...

He sits down noisily beside me huffing while placing his books on his desk.

The teacher starts to talk about linear equations and inequalities. I don't pay attention and start staring at the boy next to me.

He must have felt my eyes on him because he turns around and scowls at me.

I'm shocked. The teacher stops in mid sentence. " I forgot to take roll." She says going back to her desk picking up a clipboard and a pen.

She starts to call out names taking attendance. " Kaityln Ambrose" she says. I look around the room to see a dark skinned girl raise her hand to the name." Here " she says. Miss Flack marks her name.

She continues to go down the roll calling out the names one by one. "Niall Horan". The blonde hair kid looks up and raises his hand and mumbles a quick "Here".

She continues to call names while I use my peripheral vision and see the lad with the blue eyes biting his lip staring at the wall concentrating on something.

" Harry Styles." I look up from the recognition of my name. " Harry Styles." She says again looking around the classroom. "Here." I say raising my hand. She looks at me and nods, checking my name off the list.

" Lastly, Louis Tomlinson." Miss Flack calls out.

Blue eyes raises his hand but says nothing more to signify his attendance. The teacher sees his hand though and hums while marking him down as well putting down the clipboard and returning back to the lesson.

Louis.... it fits him. Soft and delicate. For the rest of the period I think of Louis the boy with the blue eyes....