Chapter 2

( Sigh ) Again. This is sad. Not all of you, but me. This update has taken soooo long. But I thank all of you for getting this book to 80 reads! Especially when I've been doing nothing. Thanks a lot! But a promise is a promise, So here's chapter 2 coming at you like a hot potato! - :-) [ A ]

========================

{ Recap }

She continues to call names while I use my peripheral vision and see the lad with the blue eyes biting his lip staring at the wall concentrating on something.

" Harry Styles." I look up from the recognition of my name. " Harry Styles." She says again looking around the classroom. "Here." I say raising my hand. She looks at me and nods, checking my name off the list.

" Lastly, Louis Tomlinson." Miss Flack calls out.

Blue eyes raises his hand but says nothing more to signify his attendance. The teacher sees his hand though and hums while marking him down as well putting down the clipboard and returning back to the lesson.

Louis.... it fits him. Soft and delicate. For the rest of the period I think of Louis the boy with the blue eyes....

========================

~ Harry's POV ~

The bell rings bringing me out of my thoughts. Louis gets his stuff and stands up and almost runs out the door.

I pack up my stuff and head out the classroom. I walk down the hallway to get to my next class. I notice the Niall guy walking in front of me. Maybe if I introduce myself I'll seem friendlier.

I tap on his shoulder and he turns around, eyes shining a ocean like blue with small specks of green. " Hi." I say positioning my bag on my shoulder. "Hi?" he says uncertain why I'm talking to him. Irish accent, cool. " I was wondering if you could show me where the History room is? " I ask. "Um, I really need to get to class.." He says drifting off hoping I get the point. But I really need a friend and I'm very prosistant.

" Please?" I ask batting my eyelashes. He looks around the hallway then back to me sighing. " This way." he says giving in, but walking away awaiting me to follow. A smile appears on my face as I follow the lad. " So, you're new right because I've never seen you around." He asks after a minute of silently walking around the hallways.

I smirk. " Yeah, I'm new."

I can here a slight mumble under his breath. " What'd you say?" He looks back up at me. " Nothing." We near a classroom that I assume to be the history room when the blonde gu- Niall stops at the door. " Here it is." He gestures toward the door nervously. I smile kindly at him. " Thanks Nialler." I pat his shoulder and walk into the class, waiting to be bored from another lesson.

~ Louis's POV ~

I was so happy when the bell rang, then I could get away from that staring creep. Sexy staring creep. I was counting the seconds not really paying attention to the lesson, which is not like myself. I couldn't pay attention with those green orbes burning into my skin. I felt like I was getting mentally raped. Not like you didn't like it.

I grabbed my stuff and hurried out the room.

I go to my locker and grab my stuff for language. My girlfriend Eleanor is lounging on the lockers beside me when I close mine. " Hey there hot stuff." she teases. " Stop harassing me." I say while kissing her on the lips. Her lipgloss is sticky. There's people watching us from all around the hallway. Were kinda the most popular couple in the school, because I'm the captain of the football team { or soccer } and she's the head cheerleader.