5. Behind The Janitor's Closed Doors

Tyler's Pov

I kissed her.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FRIGGING KISSED HER!!! What was I thinking? Wait, let me rephrase that: What were my lips thinking? One minute, were insulting the shit out of each other and the next, were making out like animals. She probably thinks I have a soft spot for her now. Hold on, do I? Arrgh, I don't!! I can't even concentrate anymore because of her. She's slowly breaking me, breaking my cred. I have to show her that I am the 'Big Daddy' here and not even a girl is going to take my player title away from me.

I couldn't sleep anymore so I got out of my bed and headed to my bathroom. I took a long, cold shower to get rid of all the thoughts that were roaming in my head. I walked back into the room and saw Drey on the floor and Issac's body hanging off his bed, both sound asleep. I kicked Drey awake and threw Issac off his bed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?!" they both screamed.

"Well sorry girls but we got classes in 30 minutes so hurry the fuck up." I replied.

They both got off the floor - after murmuring a couple words together -, and shoved each other into the bathroom. I sighed and switched into a white v neck. I wore my uniform jacket and unbuttoned it, rolling up the sleeves. I wore my black skinnies and took my black Vans. Issac and Drey both came out of the bathroom dressed the same way as me except Issac was wearing a black t-shirt and Drey wore a red shirt.

"Do we really have to dress alike?" Drey asked Issac, since it was basically his idea.

"We do if we want all the chicks, man." he replied proudly.

Me and Drey gave him an annoyed smile and headed out the door, grabbing all our books.

The second we entered the hallways, all eyes were landed on us. I could hear all the girls shrieking our names -mine especially. I send them all seductive smirks and winks, which surprisingly made all of then scream. Well, not all the girls. Camilla was leaning on her locker, completely surrounded by guys. I twitched at the sight. Apparently, Drey caught me staring at her and whispered something that made me think twice: "You like her don't you"?

I stopped walking and looked straight at him. "What makes you think that I do"?

"Well, I just caught you starring at her for the past 2 minutes." he stated.

"I was just looking at my lovable, little baby cousin, which you have to go see." I lied, pushing him - and dragging Issac, who was flirting with another girl - to Janelle.

"Hey guys!" she said cheeky.

"Hey." me and Issac murmured. Meryl nudged Issac and I. 

I heared a few giggles coming from my right and saw that Camilla was flirting with them right in front of me! She gave them one of her flirtatious smiles. She glanced at me and winked. That's it!  No more Mr. Nice Guy. Now she made me mad!! Before I could react, the bell rang.

"Bye guys, see ya later Cami!" Janelle and Meryl said in sync, before walking away.

I made my usual manly handshake with the guys before they walked away in opposite directions. It was only the two of us left in that spot. 

"Well bye." she said annoyingly and walked away. My body immediately reacted by grabbing her hand and pulling her into the janitor's closet. She screamed but I just ignored her. I locked the door behind me and opened the light. I never realized, until now, how hot she looked in this dim light. Her uniform jacket had a few buttons opened from the bust area, showing a lot of cleavage, she wore ripped, high waisted, camo skinny jeans paired with her usual military boots. She buttoned the rest of her buttons but it just made her breast look bigger.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking pretty pissed.

"Actually, this question should be referred to you. What the hell are you doing, flirting around with dumbasses like them?" I asked, taking a sted closer. She slowly backed up until her back hit the wall. I placed both of my hands on both sides of her until she was caged. She slightly blushed until the satisfaction faded from her face.

"Answer the damn question," I demanded.

"Why do you even care?" she asked.

Because I do. I lowered my head. She slightly tilted her head and giggled an evil laugh.

"See, you can't even answer a simple question. First of all, I'm living my life. Second of all, those guys have bigger balls than you do because they actually are capable of treating me with some motherfucking respect!" she yelled.

Hell no! This bitch has reached my breaking point! I slammed my fist on the wall and dented it. She shook at the sound and looked straight into my eyes. I was so mad and angry. I breathed heavily.

"What did you just say to me?" I growled. Her expression went even darker.

"You heard me. You think that you're the 'biggest player' in the school, so every girl has to bow down and worship you right? Trust me, I am going to show you that two can play this game." she asserted. I stood there shocked as she slipped out of my hold and grabbed her books. When she reached the door, my words finally left my mouth.

"We'll see about that" I blurted out. I turned and gave her one of my cocky smirks. She gave me a dirty look before heading out the door.

Wait a second, did I just make a challenge with the Devil? If she thinks she'll win this fight, she has another thing coming. Wait, no I do. I just realized that Camilla was holding a Biology textbook.

Shit.

I have class with the She-Devil herself.

_________________________________________

Sooo what did you think of the tension between Tyler and Valentina?? Comment if you are #Team Cami or #Team Ty! Btw, follow moi on twitter and tumblr!

Twitter: @/daezang

Tumblr: @/zyemi

Vote, Comment, Follow. watever.

-papiette