6. Mr. Player

Valentina's Pov

I hate him. I hate myself. I hate everyone.

Why does he have to be such a dick? Before when we were kids, he was so sweet, innocent, and adorable. Now, he's a dumb douche bag that i'd like to upper punch in the throat. But I guess that he's not the only one at fault here. Time they say changes humans. In this case, time didn't change us; fate did. I stopped walking down the hallway. I comepletly forgot one thing:

I had Biology class with Tyler.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you for finally joining the class, Miss Bianchi," Ms. Lewis said, without even bothering to look at me.

"Sorry miss" I murmured, taking my seat next to the window. Shortly after my arrival, Tyler swayed his way into class while holding a rose, obviously catching all of the girls attention.

"Late again, Mr. Antonelli," she said, giving him the same treatment.

"Sorry, Miss Lewis but I was out in the garden, looking for the perfect rose, for my perfect teacher." he seductively said, giving her the rose. Ms. Lewis blushed and delicately touched the flower.

"Oh my, thank you Mr. Antonelli. You may take a seat where ever you feel like." she sweetly whispered.

That little bastard! He completely did that on purpose! He somehow knew that she was going to fall for his disgusting, little charm. Fuck you Tyler!!! All the girls passed him 'Aww's and 'Your so sweet's which made me gag. He calmly took the seat next to me. Somehow, our desks were so close -and by way to close I mean WAY TO CLOSE- that I could feel his arm touching mine. I twitched when he was rubbing his hand on my leg.

"What's wrong Camilla, can't handle a little competition?" he whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks turn warmer as he squeezed my leg. I bit my lower lip.

"You little bastard. That's foul play!" I whispered back. He kept touching my leg, until it went between them. I tried to keep myself from slapping that stupid side smirk off his face. I just closed my eyes and frowned.

"You never made any rule in this game," he stated.

"You know what I mean. You seduced the teacher -which you did perfectly I gotta admit- and got all the girls to fall for your disgusting face which made me gag. And you know what I got in return,a bullshitted look from her," I whispered- yelled back while opening my eyes. He looked shocked for a moment then returned to his usual smirk.

"So you're jealous of the looks that I got from the girls?" he asked.

"Please," I spat back, rolling my eyes. He turned my head with his other hand and made me face him. His hand went higher in my thigh. I swallowed my spit.

"Admit it Camilla, you don't like all the attention I'm getting." he said, slowly smoothing his hand up my thigh. I closed my eyes and thought of an excuse.

"I-I don't mind," I honestly replied.

"Oh really?" he teased, moving his hand higher. It was so high, I could feel his fingertips on my 'valley'. He was slowly breaking me. Thankfully the bell rang before I would cause collateral damage. He removed his hand and got up, not before whispering something annoying in my ear.

"I wonder what would of happened if that bell didn't ring". He threw me a small wink before getting followed out the door by his pack of whores. I rushed to the bathroom, locked the door, and screamed my lungs out. That motherfucking player played me!

______________________________________________________________________

"So you excited for the karaoke show in two weeks?" Janelle asked Meryl, while we were eating outside in the garden. Barely people came out in this side of the school so it was good for a little discretion.