Chapter 8

Taylor's POV

*Phone Call (H-Holly -- T-Taylor)*

T- Hey, where are you? You've been gone for ages
H- Hey gorgeous, well I've just finished up this stuff I needed to get done and Sasha and I are on our way home now
T- Is Sasha staying for dinner?
H- If that's okay with you love?
T- Perfectly fine
H- Okay cool, see you soon then. I love you
T- I love you too, bye

And with that I hung up the phone. I couldn't believe it earlier when she actually acknowledged her behaviour these past few weeks. It was coming close to our anniversary and I was beginning to get a bit concerned. Knowing Holly, she'd have this huge spontaneous surprise that would just some how mess up and she'd be bummed about it for weeks despite all my pleads for her to not worry. I know she's been working on a new album secretly too, I've opened the basement door a few times to hear what she's up to. I know it's snooping, but I can't help but fangirl over her music. Sue me. "Where is my beautiful wife?" I heard Holly call through. I didn't even notice how far in thought I was until I felt Holly's arms wrap around me and kiss my forehead. "Hey babe, you okay?" She asked, Sasha in tow sitting down in the kitchen and looking over with a worried look. "Yeah, sorry I was just thinking" I replied, pecking her lips and smiling before turning to carry on cooking. "What was you thinking about?" She queried. "It's embarrassing" I chuckled, feeling a slight blush arise. "All these years and hearing that chuckle, seeing that beautiful smile and blush I still fall in love with you all over again" she replied, her charm still in tow and her flirting still as if we had just met. "I love you" I turned and smiled, kissing her lips before she kissed my forehead and sat down by Sasha. "So, what are we having for dinner?" She asked, I smiled at her, knowing it was her favourite. "You haven't?" She laughed, a huge grin on her face. Eyes beaming. I looked to Sasha and chuckled and the proud look on her face. "Enchiladas it is" I replied, chuckling at the excitement. "I love you too" she replied. Turning to Sasha to start conversing.

Holly's POV

"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked Sasha, seeing as we were setting the table and it was just us. "Stop doubting it, it's amazing and honestly if my husband did that for me; when I get one. I would be delighted. She loves you with her all so she will love it" she replied honestly, I smiled and nodded before going back to my thoughts. "Hey mum" I heard Harley say as he came back in from the garden. "Hey kiddo, how's it going?" I replied, ruffling his hair. "Well, I've definitely gotten a lot better. Have you sorted the thing?" He asked in a hushed tone. I smiled and nodded. "Awesome, so we can have a jam session tonight and I can add my part tomorrow?" He planned, I nodded and Sasha looked surprised. "You sing?" She whisper-shouted, causing a burst of chuckles to leave us both. "Of course, you know my parents right?" He replied sarcastically. That made Sasha chuckle. "I do indeed and you're a lot like this one here" she mused, causing another burst of chuckles. "What's everyone laughing about?" We heard, as we all stopped laughing. "Sasha was just asking some silly questions" I replied through chuckles, earning a slap to the stomach. "Hey, come on" I exaggerated; causing everyone to laugh at me and forget the situation before hand. Winking at Sasha and Harley, I left the room behind Taylor as she went to get another tray of food. "You are so sexy when it comes to being domesticated" I husked in her ear, cause her to shiver against my body as I pulled her into to. Delicately placing a kiss on her neck. "Holly, we have guests" she murmured. Trying to breath without gasping. "I know, but you're my wife and I can't keep to myself around you" I flirted, causing a smile to grow on my wife's face. "I know and I love you for that. The way you still try flirt with me even though I am married to you" she chuckled, turning in my arms and looking into my eyes. I smirked when I saw she had started blushing which caused her to try and push me away. "No, I want a kiss" I pouted, she smirked, but leant up towards my lips anyhow. I leant down slightly and placed my lips onto hers softly. "Hey! Lovebirds, as much as I ship y'all the food is gonna be cold" I heard Dinah shout as she walked into the dining room, the rest of the girls following. "And apparently we are a food bank for y'all" I replied in an American accent, earning a chorus of laughs and claps. "That was great" I heard Sasha say. "Why thank you" I continued the accent, having everyone in fits of laughter. "Right, food, I'm starving" Lauren said, causing everyone to stop and agree. "Well, let's see what's in the food bank menu this evening" I replied, earning more laughter. "No more, my stomach hurts" Ally complained, I chuckled slightly and then sat at the head of the table. "Dig in everyone" I said, watching everyone pass the different food dishes around and feeling content. Feeling Taylor grab my hand and squeeze it slightly under the table, I turned to her and smiled, leaning forward and kissing her forehead before grabbing some food of my own.

A/N

Hey guys, y'all must for real hate me rn, I haven't updated in so long. I'm gonna try a lot harder to finish this story off. But here's an update for y'all for Christmas. Hope it's a good one!!

Merry Christmas