Chapter 2: Heart Broken By You

"DID YOU EVER PUSH AWAY THE ONE YOU SHOULD HELD CLOSE? DID YOU EVER LET GO? DID YOU EVER NOT KNOW?" I sung at the top of my lungs. "I'M NOT GONNA STOP, THAT'S WHO I AM," I sung, standing up from the bomb fire pit. 

"I'LL GIVE IT ALL I'VE GOT, THAT'S MY PLAN! WILL I FIND WHAT I LOST? YOU KNOW YOU CAN! BET ON IT, BET ON IT, BET ON IT! BET ON ME!" I screamed, as Jc laughed in the background. "WAIT, HOLD UP,"

"I NEED ROOM TO THINK, BRING'N IT ALL DOWN," I sung, as I made my way over to the pool. "I GOTTA WORK ON MY SWING, GOTTA DO MY OWN THING,"

"It's no good at all," I crouched down when I got to the edge. "To see yourself, and not recognize your face. Out on my own, it's just a scary place," I sung, looking down into the pool 'looking into my refection'. "Oooh" Sam said.

"All the answers are all inside of me. All I got to do," I said, putting my hand in the water. "IS BELIEVEEE" I screamed, before I got pushed into the pool.

"I'M NOT GONNA STOP, NOT GONNA STOP TILL I GET MY SHOT," I screeched at the top of my lungs when I made it to the surface. That was uncalled for. Jc and Sam were laughing so hard at me. "THATS WHO I AM, PUSHING BOYS INTO THE POOL, YOU BET I CAN!" I screamed at them, climbing out of the pool. Sam's face was pure terror.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" They both screamed, as I ran after them. After about five minutes of non stop running, they were both out of breath. "Do, you, give, up?" I said, also out of breath, and have way dry. "NOPE!" Jc screamed, before I pushed him in. "Sam?"

"Yup, I give up." He shook his head, before grabbing my hand and pulling me in with him. We hit the warm water, as Jc popped out of the water. All of us were fully clothed, because we didn't know we would be pushed in the freaking pool.

"If we had another person we could play Chicken." Jc stated, as me and Sam both stood with Jc in the water. "True," I laughed.

"I'LL PLAY CHICKENN!!" Kian screamed, taking off his shoes before jumping into the pool. "KIAN!" I laughed, as I hugged him once his head came out of the water. "I've missed you so much!"

"Ew, you're wet," Kian said. "You are too!" I told him, before I pushed him back under the water. "ACE!"

"TALIA!" I screamed, waving at her. "I'm going jumping in the pool. BUT RICKY!!" Talia said, and screamed at Ricky to come out side. "POOL PARTY!" Ricky screamed, running and taking his shirt off at the same time. Ricky threw Talia over his should and ran to the pool. "RICKY, PUT ME DOWN!!" Talia screamed, kicking her legs as Ricky just laughed. "NOPE"

 "I'M OUT, I'M OUT!" Talia screamed, running out of the pool. "Are you going to be making dinner then?" I shouted at her. "Bet on chicken!!" Talia said, back before running through the opened glass door.

"We only need one more person to have an three-way Chicken Fight." Sam said, frowning. "I'll just sit out! We can switch when one person and their partner is left standing." 

"Nope, were getting Connor. He has to join the fun!" Ricky said, before they all started to scream or Connor.

 -

"You are not going on my shoulders, I can't hold you up! I'll be crushed!"

"So you're saying I'm fat?!"

"No, I never said that. You are just stronger then me."

"True, but I bet I can't hold you on my shoulders or more then five minutes."

"Are you saying I'm fat?!"

"No,"

"Is this a bet?"

"Winner gets five dollars." Connor told me, with a smile. "DINNER!" Talia screamed from inside, before everyone besides me and Connor left the pool. "Alright, but I'm going to win. And no trying to push me off of your shoulders. No cheating. I'm going to get those five dollars from Kian that I never got in Disney because non of you would ride The Tower of Terror with me besides Sam."

Connor laughed, before I climbed on to his shoulders. "What a view!" I joked, making Connor push me off of his shoulders. "Hey! I was just kidding, you're not that short!" I told him, as he laughed at me. "Oh I know." He laughed, crouching down a little so I easily climb onto hi shoulders.

Did I say that its hard to get on his shoulders? Maybe because he came out shirtless? I mean all the other guys took off their shirts, but I didn't want to see Connor shirtless.

Or maybe I did. Just a little. Those abs though.

 It was silent for a few minutes. It wasn't a good silences- it was awkward. It was like this because of what he told me; how he asked if I could iChat him for ten minutes, and me ending the call because I didn't want to cry in front of him. He texted me asking if I was okay, and I said 'yeah, as much as I could be.'

He told me he likes another girl. It broke my heart. My whole heart was hit with Miley's sledgehammer, and broken into pieces. Its a puzzle that can't be fixed. The lock to my heart has shattered; and there is no key.

Wow, so deep.

This happened a week ago. I'm not happy about it at all. I have to put on a fake smile and pretend like it's all good. Like I never heard Connor say what he did at the airport that day, or when he asked me on a date in Hawaii. It never happened.

"Was it a joke?" I asked, as I just now realized; the boys and Talia set me up. They knew how much I liked Connor. They set me up. They played a joke on me. "What was a joke?" Connor looked up to me. "You liking me?"

"No, no no  no," Connor said, shaking his head.

"Then why did you say it, if you like someone else? And if you like her, then why did you ask me on a date? Why would you break a heart, that was only broken by you, and you fixed it?"

-

 video; Bet On It

picture; chickens in a pool

ALRIGHT, SO I'LL MAKE THIS QUICK! I might be changing the title! Now I need your guy's help! So, of course, it'll be a song title! Now the title WILL change the story, so if it's sad, the plot line might be sad, same goes for happy. So you guys get to pick the title, and it'll change the rest of the story. So here's the selection;

All About Us; He is We ft. Owl City

Let Her Go; Passenger

Say Something; A Great Big World (duh, you you guys would like it, then be it! :))

Half A Heart; One Direction

Only One; YellowCard

Kiss Me Again; We Are The In Crowd ft. Alex Gaskarth

So, if you guys would like to vote for any of those, please, of please, comment down below the song title, and which ever one get the most votes wins! :) and also tell me what you thought of this chapter :) Is Conace going to be real?

ANDDDDDDD ALSO;

Meghan Rosette is going to be playing Ace! She a youtuber, so you can go look her up AND SHE'S THE SAME AGE AS ACE, AND HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY. :)  ORRR do you guys want Shelby Church (youtuber) to play Ace?

so many choices!

Thank you guys so much for everything! :)