NOT A UPDATE SORRY!!

Hello my fabulous people!!

Sorry to disappoint, but this is not a update, and I guess some sad news.

I have decided that I'm going to delete this book. BUT, I'm make a new sequel! I have more ideas, and it will have more of a plot!! So, by January, the new book will be out!!

This book did not turn out how I wanted it. I switched titles every other month, and my writing sucked in this story. I had writers block for awhile, and its for the best to make a new, better sequel, with a NEW plot.

So, look forward to a new sequel coming out! And I have the plot and everything and this one will be way better then this story!!

And, the new sequel will be taking place in December. So it's going to be a Christmas story, like how this ones suppose to be, but better! And I'm not going to put a year on it, but maybe like 2014 and 2015 Christmas combined?

Also, why I have been gone; my computer died and I can't turn it on. I'm on my phone right now, and I can't type anything! I don't know how some of you guys do it, and make such good stories!! But, I'm going to be getting a new computer for Christmas (finally, a Mac!! I'm so happy and excited and I'm going to cry)!!

Thank you all for waiting! I love you all so much!

xx, Paris