Anime Will Never Go Down Well With Outsiders

~Leah's POV~

"GUYS!!!!!!!" I screamed, yelling at Will, Luke, and James, who were a mere 5 feet away. Will covered his ears, James held Will, and Luke starting approaching me.

"Yo, stop harassing my boyfriend," James sassed, holding a blushing Will tightly. I ignored them and went on with my new obsession.

"I JUST FINISHED AN ANIME CALLED OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB AND NOW Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH IT!" Spinning around the boys, I stuck post-its with the show name to their shirts.

"Leah, why do you say y'all? We live nowhere near the south," Luke questioned, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Cause it's quicker to say than you guys?" I half-told half-asked. Quickly, I went back to my excited stage. "WE HAVE TO WATCH IT NOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!" I pulled the boys onto the couch and started playing it on Netflix. I picked the first episode, and sang along with the intro:

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love! Hey! Hey! Hey! I see you come, I watch you go. You never seem to leave me though. So is this love? Or hate? We'll see... You're making me crazy! Inside my dreams, you're all I see... well, all I see is you with me! Lady, maybe... or host, I find I really don't mind! If I had to choose a rose in this garden of romance, maybe we could take this chance... maybe you're my love! And I would like to find a hand like yours to take mine! And we would kiss! I would stop time and I'd fall in love with you! tomorrows far away... let's place our hope on today! Just you and me... in our beautiful spring... and we'll always fall in love... AGAIN! Hey! Hey! Maybe you're my love!

At this point I was all giddy as Haruhi came onto the screen and tried to find her study space. She ran into the boys finally, and James, Will, and Luke just stared at the screen.