Saved by You-Know-Who

You woke up the next morning after Monokuma's announcement came on. Yawning, you decided to head on over to the dining hall. Everyone had promised to do so, along with not going out after the nighttime announcement (10:00 pm). You slowly opened the doors into the room with a short breath intake. Everyone was there, including Kiyotaka who seemed to be unusually pumped. Well, not like he wasn't always pumped.
Later, Monokuma said he'd show you guys some videos, and Mondo asked Makoto to look for the place with the video. Sayaka went as well, and came back a little later asking everyone to come to the A/V room. There was a box with CDs with everyone's name on it, and you took yours and started the video. You saw your family, friends, and pets. It gave you hope and happiness, but then the screen sizzled out and showed that everyone was gone and the area looked like it had been turned into a haunted house.
"No...." You whispered to yourself. Although you were able to keep to yourself, Sayaka was different.
"NOOOO I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Sayaka went on rampage as Makoto tried his best to restrain her. She finally ran out and Makoto said that he'd get her out of the school no matter what, making her burst into tears. Everyone else just watched not knowing what to say.
Later, when you came into the kitchen you saw Sayaka.
"Oh hi Y/N! Would you like a cup of water?" She asked.
"Yes, thank you!" Sayaka got you some water.
Little did you know, Sayaka had drugged your water.

That night you walked into your room and shut the door. You decided that you'd lock it later since you felt unusually tired. 
"Why am I so tired...?" You murmured. Then, you heard the door open. Sayaka walked into the room with her hands behind her back.
"Sayaka? What's the matter?" You asked. She only smiled.
"All according to plan..." She then held a kitchen knife right over your heart.
"What no!" You were drugged so you couldn't move away as Sayaka raised the knife. You closed your eyes expecting the impact however... You realized that Sayaka's hands were held back.
"Y-Y/N! Run!" You recognized the voice as Kiyotaka's and used all your energy to run out into the hallway. Then Kiyotaka made Sayaka drop the knife and you called everyone out of their rooms.

"Miss Maizono! What were you thinking?" Kiyotaka shouted as everyone gathered out into the main hall.
"I-I have to get out..." Sayaka was shaking, full of despair.
"Sayaka..." Makoto frowned. Now he didn't know what to say.
Everyone decided that Makoto should watch Sayaka. Your room on the other hand was a complete mess since Sayaka brandished the knife everywhere.
"Y/N needs to stay in someone else's room..." Aoi said looking up at Kiyotaka with persuasive eyes. Kiyotaka got the message and quickly replied with:
"A boy and a girl sleeping in the same room?! That's unwholesome!"
"But Taka... You're the only that can protect Y/N..." Sakura said.
"Yeah! Didn't you just protect her from getting killed?" Hina asked.
"Yes but..!" Kiyotaka started.
"No 'buts', we have absolutely no time for that." Kyoko said. So everyone returned to their rooms and you and Kiyotaka silently walked into his room.
"U-um sorry I know I'm an inconvenience to you..." You said. Kiyotaka shook his head.
"You're not an inconvenience, it's just... I haven't slept in the same room with anyone before." Kiyotaka looked ashamed of himself as he sat on the couch in his room.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." You were trying to hold it back, but you couldn't anymore. Someone you thought was your friend, Sayaka Maizono, the Ulitamate Pop Sensation, tried to kill you. You almost died, and if Kiyotaka wasn't there to stop Sayaka, then you wouldn't be in Kiyotaka's room. You wouldn't be alive.
You sat on the bed and began to cry. Kiyotaka was shocked at your sudden emotion and didn't know what to do so he left you alone.
"K-Kiyotaka I'm sorry, I-I don't know what to do..." Kiyotaka sighed and walked over to you.
"You did nothing wrong..." Kiyotaka said.
"Then why did Sayaka try to kill me? I know why! It's because I'm weak isn't? I'm very weak and that's why..."
"YOU ARE NOT WEAK! I KNOW YOU'RE A STRONG PERSON Y/N SO PLEASE DON'T CALL YOURSELF WEAK!" You covered your ears for a bit since Kiyotaka's voice was as loud as a passing ambulance.
"Taka..." You stood up and hugged him  after you wiped your tears. "Thank you... For everything..."  That was all you said as you then fell into a deep sleep. You didn't see it but Kiyotaka blushed, a little because he had shouted so loudly, and a little because you had thanked him. He tucked you in and went to lay on the couch.

The problem was that you didn't wake up the next morning....
"Y/N? Are you alright?" Kiyotaka shook you a bit but your breathing was really still and slow. Kiyotaka called every into the room to check on you, and when they did Kyoko said:
"She's in a coma.... Sayaka, what did you use to drug Y/N?"
"I- I used a weak poison that will make her tired and she'll finally die within a week." Sayaka said. Everyone gasped.
"Is there any way to save her?!" Asked Hina. 
"Yes, the poison I used is something special..." Sayaka smiled. "It's a Love Poison!"
"A what?!" Makoto asked.
"Love Poison. It is very weak, but if the poisoned person is kissed by someone they love, they are healed from it. That's why it's called the Love Poison." Sayaka walked out of the room expressionless as Makoto chased after her.
"Well, trusting what she said I don't know if Y/N's love is one of you guys... However I have a feeling..." Celeste giggled as she also walked out. Everyone else walked out of the awkward atmosphere, leaving only you and Taka.
"I have to clean the room..." Kiyotaka took out his lint roller and cleaned up the room. Then, he saw a note being slid under his door so he took a look.
Hey, I want all of us to meet in the dining hall right now. Hurry up, or I'll-
Kiyotaka skipped to the sender.
-Mondo
"I guess I should head over there..." Kiyotaka murmured to himself. So after looking at you one more time, he left the room.

A/N- MERRY CHRISTMAS!