Toko's Class Trial

AN- Sorry for the wait (I had a lot of concerts and not to brag but I was concert master for every single one of them) I had this typed up before I left, but I couldn't come up with a sufficient ending for the chapter lol.
So here's how Class Trial rules go:
Bold- Is the question being discussed, and an action like objecting or consenting.
Italics- What everyone is saying.
No special effect would mean that they are simply discussing the contradiction. (So Italics are the words that fly around on your screen lol).

Everyone came pouring into the Trash Room while the "Body Discovery Announcement" was going off.
"What? N-N-Noooo TOKO!" Hina covered her mouth since she was obviously getting sick.
"Th-there's no way..." Hiro gasped.
"Th-this had to have been done by Monokuma!" Leon said.
"Upupupupu do you really think I murdered Fukawa? Think again! The murderer is one of you!" Monokuma suddenly appeared once more with his clichè bad news.
"One of us! Impossible!" Kiyotaka shouted. Everyone looked at each other with suspecting eyes, wondering who they shouldn't trust.
"Y/N, you don't have an alibi!" Yasuhiro shouted.
"I was with Taka all night yesterday." You said.
"Oh okay." Yasuhiro sulked in apology. That didn't mean you were off the hook though, some people thought you were suspicious.
So the investigation commenced with Sakura as the guard and most of the others went around to investigate.
"Y/N, you can go to your room." Leon said.
"Leon you suspect me too?! I can help!" You sulked.
"No I believe you, but just go to your room and let us take care if the dirty work!" Leon patted you on the back and walked off leaving you dumbstruck especially because you were alone now. Shaking, you slowly crept back into your room. When you were finally back, you sighed in relief. That is, until HE had to show up.
"Upupupupu! Hiding out here all by yourself?" Monokuma came out of nowhere and was now on your bed.
"Get out!!" You shouted.
"Aww you're no fun!" Monokuma did his signature "sad" pose. You sighed and yelled one more time:
"GET OUT MONOBEAR!"
"Jeez okok and it's Monokuma!" With that he finally disappeared.
"Toko died..." You kept repeating these words in your mind until you heard your room doorbell ring (since you can't hear anyone calling for you).
You opened the door to see Kiyotaka with a relieved face.
"Y/N! You're alright!" He shouted.
"Um yes...?" You were a bit confused.
"I couldn't find you anywhere, so I came here!" Kiyotaka said.
"Wouldn't here be the place you look first?" You thought.
"Well, I'm fine...Didn't Leon tell you where I was?" You asked.
"No he didn't.... He said that he had no idea..." Kiyotaka looked ashamed of himself for being lied to (since apparently he is easily tricked).
Then the screen came on, and Monokuma made his 'trial announcement'.
"It's time..." You whispered. Kiyotaka didn't say anything, instead he took your hand and led you to the red doors.

The trial commenced with people giving each other glared and stares.
"So, lets discuss the crime scene." Makoto said.
"Fukawa was most certainly stabbed with a knife." Kyoko said.
"So, where did the knife come from?"
"I assert that the weapon was a long knife!" Kiyotaka shouted.
"Yeah, we know that already." Yasuhiro replied.
"Where would we be able to get a knife?" Byakuya asked.
"It obviously had to be from a place where we have to cut stuff." Asahina said.
Consent
"I agree with you!" You said.
"Did anyone here check the kitchen?" You asked.
"Now that you mention it, one of the knives was missing!" Sakura said.
"Well then, I assert that the weapon was a kitchen knife!" Kiyotaka proudly said.
The argument dragged on. Kyoko asked if there was an accomplice, and Monokuma let slip that there wasn't one.
Truth Bullet added
It finally got to where Yasuhiro was claiming that you had to be the killer.
Y/N! You have no allibi!
"Now does Y/N really not have an allibi?" Celeste asked.
"Of course not! She and Taka are lying! Big time!" Yasuhiro shot back.
Counter- Monkuma's statement
"Hiro, Monokuma just let slip that there was no accomplice to the murder." You said.
"Oh!" Yasuhiro chuckled.
"Speaking of which, what's you allibi Yasuhiro?" Celeste asked.
"Ah! Er Hehe you don't suspect me right?" Yasuhiro asked.
"Yes we do suspect you. Why are you so intent on pushing this case on her?"
Celeste asked pointing at you.
"Because... Um...um.....u.....m......." Yasuhiro ran out of words.
"Look she wanted to kill me!" He shouted.
"Toko threatned to kill me, and this whole thing was her own fault!"
"Muder is murder though..." You sulked.
"Well, since you're so sweet I put this murder on you... If only Taka weren't there..." Yasuhiro cursed under his breath.
"Yasuhiro, are you sure this wasn't planned? In fact, I think your plan wasn't just to kill Toko, you also were planning on killing the person that would wake Y/N up. And that's because... Hiro, did you hate Y/N?" Makoto trailed off in the last part.
"Woah before that's answered, where did all of THAT come from Naegi?" Byakuya sneers.
"When we all gathered, we meaning the boys not counting Byakuya since he didn't come, Hiro went and gussed one by one who Y/N loves. It seemed to me that Hiro was avoiding Taka as much as possible. I think, that Hiro was surprised to learn that Y/N likes Taka, and couldn't believe it." Makoto flips through Taka's report card on his e-handbook.
"Yeah... It's as you say. I'm... I have a grudge against the Kiyotaka family you see. Kind of... Messed up my life real badly with debts during the time Toranosuke Ishimaru was the Prime Minister of Japan." Hiro failed to look up.
"I killed Toko, and actually I was originally planning to pin the crime on Ishimaru, but I decided to pin it on Y/N instead."
"Why do you hate me though?!" You shout.
"... You love Ishimaru. And Ishimaru loves you. If you died, then he wouldn't be able to function anymore. That was my aim there." Hiro for the first time in forever, looked up.
"Is that really it?" You cry.
"Yes. In order to make this happen, I had to make sure you didn't get to see anything in the crime scene because you couldn've messed up a lot of the conclusive evidence that was at the crime scene." Hiro says.
"...Which is the evidence that we went and talked through and decided that they were all forged pieces of evidence." Sakura says.
"Wait but there wasn't an accomplice!" You shout.
"I didn't ask Leon to do anything. I knew that he would just shove you away from the crime scene anyway since he's mad at you." Hiro says scratching his head.

"Alright it's voting time!"
You scowl at Monokuma, but nevertheless you vote for Yasuhiro Hagakure as did the others.

"Yippee you're all right! The culprit was Yasuhiro Hagakure!" Monokuma cheers. Everyone ignores him however, and focuses on Leon.
"Why are you mad at Y/N?!" Taka shouts.
"I'm not mad...?....." Leon smiles.
"What? Then why..." Sakura was dumbstruck.
"Even I don't know..." Hifumi squeaks.
"This is interesting indeed." Celeste smiles.
"I....I........... Actually have a minor crush on Y/N! And the fact that she loves Taka is too much for me!" Leon shouts.
"Well, putting that aside, I guess this is goodbye guys. It's been fun! And I'm sure you guys will get out safely, I know because my fortune telling has a 30% accuracy rate!" Yasuhiro Hagakure laughs as he walks into his execution.
(I'm like waaaaay too lazy to type the execution so here's the description that I copy and pasted instead)

Quiz Time! I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! - Yasuhiro is a contestant on a quiz show set. Before him there are 3 doors labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C'. There is a 1/3 probability that one is an execution. Yasuhiro tries to enter the 'A' door. The door grows hands and feet and escapes. 'B' does the same thing. Only door 'C' is left. He isn't willing, and a mouth appears on the door and eats him.
(http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Yasuhiro_Hagakure)

You close your eyes not wanting to burst out crying in front of everyone else. There was no dissmissal, everyone just kind of left one by one. Only leaving you and Taka behind.
Taka hugs you, tightening his grip every few seconds.
It felt like he was never going to let go.
Then finally he takes your hand and you both went back to his room.
And so you spent the night once more.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
So... The trials will be much longer from now on, its just I wanted to update this quickly and Hiro admits things pretty smoothly. Not saying he's bad or anything since he's a good character too (although its true that he had a lot if debts...).
So what else... Oh so I would really appreciate if you guys (if anyone's reading this) could send me a wattpad message with some ideas for the future of this story, because I'm not a blank slate but there's never a time when someone has enough ideas for a good story. So if you have a good idea, feel free to share it! It's okay I don't bite (maybe jk lol)!
Thanks for reading~