Chapter 1

PAGNE's POV

"Good Morning, ladies and gentlement. We are about to leave New York Airport now. And as we take off. Kindly turn your gadgets to flight mode. Enjoy your journey with us!"

Napasiklot si Pagne mula sa pag-iisip ng marinig nya ang reminder mula sa speaker ng eroplanong sinasakyan nya. After two years, finally, she's flying back to her country- Philippines. She's excited but at the same time, nervous. She left her friends in the Philippines without any word, she didn't even bid good-byes to them. Before she boarded the plane, two years ago, she remember just texting them that her Mom called and told her she is badly needed there to manage their business in New York.  And of course, it's a lie. Her parents never asked her anything against her will. She even promised them she'll keep in touch. But no, she didn't. She even deactivated all her accounts in Social Networking Sites. And she's very sure that her friends asked him if he know where she was. And of course, just like them, he also doesn't know.

"Of course he doesn't know, because just like them, you also didn't tell him why you left him." She said to herself, bitterly. "Two years. Two straight years. Kamusta na kaya sila? Galit kaya sila saken?" she thought to her self. She's thinking about her friends in the Philippines. Xavier, Xavanah, Zander, Akara and of course Jiro. She has a lot of thoughts in her minds. She dismissed all her thoughts and she did fell asleep.

PHILIPPINES

Yes! After a long ride, the plane finally landed. And I'm safe and sound. Philippines ... This is it! Habang papalabas ng Airport, inilibot ko ang mga mata ko. According to my big boss somebody will fetch me from airport and will bring me to STAR Philippines Headquaters, the Lion's Eye Unit. Probably one of my co-agents. Excited na ako! I've been waiting for this. Then someone approaches me.

"Pagne?!" O.O

Oh my God!

"Zander?" She hugged him.

"Yo! We missed you, dude! Ang tagal mong nawala ahh. Lalo kang gumanda." ^.^

"Na-miss ko din kayo!"

"Whoa. Marunong ka parin magtagalog? Hahaha. Ibang klase ka talaga."

"Oo naman. Anong tingin mo sa'kin? Tse! And what are you doing here in the airport? Don't tell me aalis ka ng bansa?"

"Oh, I won't tell you. Haha. No, may sinusundo lang. Yung pesteng Xavier kasing yan! Dapat siya ang susundo sa pinadalang Agen- I mean pasalubong ng kaibigan nya"

O.O Did he said Agent? No, it can't be. Zander is a businessman. There's no way that he can be a --- Oh my God!

"Did I hear you said Agent?" I asked him.

"A-ahh. N-no! Y-yung ... Shit!" Confirmed.

"Ahmm. So, ikaw ang susundo sa'kin? You're from Lion's Eye Unit, right?" ^________^

O_____O - Zander

And that made me laugh hard.

"Yes, Zander. I came here all the way from New York. Central office ng STAR. So, matagal ka na bang Agent?"

O______O - Zander

"Hoy! Grabe to!"  -______-