Greetings To Our Readers!!!

Since wala talaga akong maisip na gawin sainyo eto nalang.Greetings from HBvBG Characters!Sorry talaga.Have a Merry Merry Christmas HBvBG Readers!

Ps:Yung unggoy din po ang nag suggest neto.Hahaha
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - From HBvBg Characters! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

From Sophia,

Hi!Jewel Rhay Alipala Tingson,May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season.May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength!Have a Merry Merry Christmas Jewel!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Tyler,

Hello!Joanna Marie Banggiacan,May this holiday season sparkle and shine,may all of your wishes and dreams come true,and may you feel this happiness all year around. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Joanna!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Hailey,

Hi!Jareen Nove Cuadra,As you celebrate the miracle of this special season,may your heart filled with joy and peace.May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Jareen!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Chandler,

Hi!Bernalyn Bais Castro,May the peace and love of  the Christmas season wrap you boundless joy during the season and in the New Year. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Bernalyn!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Angelina,

Hi!Cassandra Cassie Jane Goze,may your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Cassandra!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Oliver,

Hello!Monick Enero,On this joyous day,and throughout the new year may your life be filled with an abundance of love. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Monick!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Emily,

Hi!Georzette A. Java,May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Georzette!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!

From Ethan,

Hello!Queen Justeeng WP,may this Christmas bring you comfort, joy,peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Queen!Salamat sa pag subaybay ng kwento namin.Sana wag kang mag sawang mag hintay ng UD ni Ms.A ah?Busy po kasi siya.Hope you understand!Thank you!Mahal ka ng HBvBG Family!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Enjoy!