Haunted Hallways part 1

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.

Gold's pov

After we ate we jump in the trampoline and Play soccer,'Guys it's getting late let's go and sleep' i said,"yeah it's almost 6:00" Carl said as we all wave goodbyes and Go to our cabins.

Me,Rainbow,Funneh and Draco sat in our beds and our flashlights beside us,'what should we do since all of the campers are in their cabins?" Asked Draco,"Well..we could play truth or dare" Rainbow said,"nahh"Funneh said,'night everyone' i said as we all went to bed and sleep.

3 hours later.. (9:00 PM)

I woke up and saw heard some noises,'Funneh psssst wake up' i said and quietly get off my bed and wake Funneh up,'what is it Gold" she said as she rubs her eyes,'shhh' i said,"what is it" she said quietly,"i've heard some noises from outside and i think we need to check it out" i said,'why?" Asked Funneh,'beacause if it's a monster of something we need to save our friends" i said,"okay let's wake up Rainbow and Draco" Funneh said as she get off her bed and quietly wake Rainbow then Draco up,'Shh" Funneh said,'what is it?" Asked Rainbow quietly as me and Funneh grab our flashlights and gave rainbow and draco their flashlights," we will tell later right now let's go outside" Funneh said as we all nodded our heads and  get change.

Then we grab our bags and put all of our belongings away and put them in our bed side table and as i put in my bag some food,water,More flashlights just in case,Umbrella just in casde in rains,And a knife that our coach gave us,'you guys bring a k...

Then we grab our bags and put all of our belongings away and put them in our bed side table and as i put in my bag some food,water,More flashlights just in case,Umbrella just in casde in rains,And a knife that our coach gave us,'you guys bring a knife?" I asked,'yeah' they all said as we ran quietly outside and hide in a tree  as we went to were the noise is and it was a guy in black and a bandana on,'i think he's a murder" Rainbow said as we went towards the guy and circle him,'aww how cute you all won't get me" he said as i stared at the sky and i saw a...GHOST!!,"AHHH A GHOST!" I yelled as me and my friends run away as far as we can.