The True Player Paul George Fan Fiction

Number 24, starter SG for the Indiana Pacers. Coming out of Fresno State. That's right, he's Paul George.

Paul George was born on May 2, 1990 in PalmDale, California. Now 6,9" and weighing 220 pounds. Paul had a mom named Paulette and a dad named Paul, also with two older sisters. One named Teioshia and another named Portola. Paul idolized Kobe Bryant, but grew up being a Los Angeles Clippers fan. George spent most of his time playing basketball with his sister. In high school Paul played his last 3 years on the Varsity team. In the summer if 2007, Paul was starting to become known. He took his AAU team to the Golden League Championship and was named the MVP. PG ended his senior year with an average of 23.2 ppg and 11.2 rebounds. In 2008 he decided to go to Fresno State turning down Georgetown and Penn State for more playing time.

Paul George played for Fresno State for two years. In his first game he scored 14 points. The next game he got 25 points and 10 rebounds. Even though his team lost that game, George had a slam on Mickey McConnell and made it to SportCenters #1 play of the day. People started seeing a star in PG. On February 9th, 2009. Paul scored a career high of 29 points over Boise State. In that year, Fresno State ended up 13-21 and could not qualify for the NCAA Basketball Tournament. He started all 34 games with an average of 14.3 ppg, 6.2 rebounds 2.0 assists and 1.7 steals. Entering his Sophomore season Paul was named 8th most entertaining player of college basketball on Sports Illustrated. Into the season on January 21, 2010. George sprained his right ankle against Utah State. He later missed 4 games. On February 11th Paul George returned to the court. This time scoring a career high of 30 points beating his old record with a win over New Mexico State. In the 2010 WAC Tournament, the Bulldogs lost to Louisiana Tech in the quarterfinals. Ending the year off 15-18.

On March 31st, 2010 Paul George decided to head to the NBA Draft. ESPN projected PG to be 12th overall pick to the Memphis Grizzlies. Paul George was then selected 10th overall round pick from the Indiana Pacers. He became the highest draft pick in Fresno State history. His contract was 3.9 Million dollars. (Soon to be extended.)

On October 27, George made his debut against the San Antonio Spurs. Playing 23 min. and only scoring 4 points. People wanted to see the real Paul George, and he did. The Indiana Pacers took on the Washington Wizards. PG hit 5 three pointers and finished with 23 points. On February 3rd, 2012, Paul

Shocked us all a

By scoring 30 points, with 7 three pointers, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals, and a blocked shot with a win against Dallas. George entered the Slam Dunk contest and did a 360 in the dark and jumped over his teammates Roy Hibbert and Dahntay Jones. Paul started all 66 games. In the playoffs the Pacers won to the Orlando Magic who didn't have Dwight Howard. The Pacers would then lose to the former NBA champions the Miami Heat in the Eastern conference championship 4-2.