White Chocolate

"Can't tell you how I been waiting, How I been waiting for this moment to,Uhh, uhh, uhh, With you" Marsha Ambrosius With You

Pulling up to work, the wind battered the walls flooding up almost the entire street. Dead tired and depressed, he knew there wasn't going to be much customers today. A craving for Pamela's lips had him on immediate distraction, and he didn't see or hear her footsteps approaching him from behind, but her scent caressed his nose and gave him a raging erection. It had exactly what he needed to make him forget whatever he was previously moping about.

"Hey there, you feeling a bit more cheerful today I see..." she giggled, and her eyebrow raised questioningly.

Laughing, Nathanial pulled her retreating figure back into him, inhaling her intoxicating scent. The rain seemed irrelevant, and wasn't going to stop anything that he was thinking of doing. Placing a soft kiss on her neck, he gripped onto her hips and led her inside to the dry building.

As soon as they made it to safety, he decided to be very bold. Her little check out hadn't gone unnoticed earlier, so he decided to play her. A firm but gentle pin to the wall startled her, and a look came into her eyes and he chuckled a bit.

"Something funny?" she huskily asked.

"Nah, nothings funny at all from what I am seeing."

"What do you mean?" She quirked an eyebrow.

Nathanial gave her another chuckle and looked her up and down with a feral hunger growing in his eyes. Unbuttoning her blouse a little, he brought her beauties to view, and gave one nipple a light flick.

"You know what I mean. Now try and tell me to stop. I bet you won't.."

"What makes you think I won't stop?" Pamela questioned, trying to regain her composure from the jolt of force her body just had.

"Because no matter how much you are in denial, you won't be able to resist and stop when I start.."

"Puh-lease white boy. You are not that cute..."

"Hmmmm...," He bit his bottom lip, and drew his body closer to hers. "I'd like to see you try.."

"In your dreams.."

"Every night baby.."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now can I get to work, or are we just going to stay like this all day?"

"I prefer the second answer, but we won't just be standing here.."

"Do you ever just have normal conversations?"

"Nope.." he trailed off, "Not with you anyways.."

"You must've forgot about that kiss the other night.?"

"No, god no.."

"Good because that's not my best, and once I get your ass, you aren't going anywhere. You'll be mine."

Pamela clenched her thighs together. How could such words make her feel this way so easily? It'd had been a while, no, actually her first time since she has ever felt something like that. She never really let a man come that close to her to even provoke her in that way. Wobbling towards the entryway leading to the bar, she failed at covering the way he was making her feel.

Nathanial watched intently. He knew she was indeed very turned on right now, and he had succeeded. He wanted to be the only man to make her feel that way, and only the first man, hopefully.

'I want to marry her', he thought.

He had to marry her because she made him feel things he didn't even imagine existed. It was like all those other women he was with didn't exist. No woman could even compare to her, his dick only got hard for her, and he had to change the sheets so many times from coming in his sleep.