White Chocolate

"Pour it up, Pour it up, That's how we ball out" Rihanna Pour It Up

It was 4:30 when Pam arrived in front of her new job but not yet deciding to go in "Relax. It will be okay. It's nothing you can't do Pam." A bit of pep talk doesn't hurt anyone.

As the sun began to settle down a bit, Pam decided it was past time for her to go in. She walked over towards the entrance and tugged her coat closer really thinking back to why she chose this shirt in the first d*mn place.

Deciding on just saying screw it and strutting her stuff in this hot little shirt with a gapping hole in the front,conciously knowing that she definently wasn't wearing a bra,paired with high wasted dark washed skinnies, and a pair of slick red booties to match, and her hair in cascading wavy curls, she blew a kiss to herself in her compact mirror and took a deep breath in.

When she thought it was just the right time to head towards the bar area, she slowly took off her coat and hung it on a hook in the back. Pam watched as the other females stripped down, embarrassed by her overweight figure. The nerves seemed to pile on top of each other, making her want to just let out a ravenous scream, and run back home to the comfort of her security bubble.

Fifteen minutes later, Pam was at the bar whipping up drinks like it was nothing, not spilling a drop of alcohol in the process. A few guys watched in amazement, wanting to know who the ebony goddess was, only to be shut down and her not notice a thing.

As Pam took her 10 minute break, someone called out; "Pam, Pam, wait a sec will you?", she continued forward like she never heard the skeezer in the first place. "I'm-" turning around, she was surprised to see it was her boss Nathanial standing directly in front of her.

"Hello beautiful," Nathanial greeted, his eyes brightening in the process.

"Um Hey.." Pam spoke shyly.

"Your fantastic at this."

She looked down at the ground, shuffling side to side, " Er, Thanks Boss."

He looked down assessing her chosen outfit with pure lust, "Damn Pam, shit. You look so..Jesus, you didn't have to dress this sexy, but I am not complaining.."

"Yeah, uh thanks, but you know the rules Boss. I have to head back inside anyways. Customers are awaiting their drinks. Time is money." she said with a bit of a atittude.

"Damn woman," Nathanial muttered, watching her swaying figure go back inside the building.

"She will be the death of me," he mumbled. "God help me.."

Pam conversed with a few paying customers while mixing some drinks like a pro, but still somehow made anything she did look undeniably sexy. Nathanial was too busy thinking about how great her ass looked to even remember the woman's name he was fooling around with earlier.

'Damn my beautiful ebony goddess, your ass is too fat and I want to see it bounce as I plow into you. Only if you knew how much I need you right now.' Nathanial's thoughts were hella naughty, but were a damn confession only he could see.

Pam knew her boss was checking her out; she could feel the heat from his gaze bore into her. Knowing his eyes were on her made her extremely nervous, and she didn't know why, but it made her add some extra ohmf in her sway as she walked.

Pam finished up the last drink orders of the night and started to shut down her station while Nathanial watched from afar, analyzing her features intently. He look at her angelic face and lush lips teasing him.

'She is the woman I need in my life' he thought.

While he watched her a little bit too closely, Pam turned and locked eyes with him and parted her lips.